Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies, me and the twins are good can't wait till my next appt so I can hear the heartbeats again. I'm seriously thinking about getting one of those at home heart monitors so I can hear it all the time. Glad everyones doing good.....talk to you ladies soon.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jamie - Glad you and the twins are doing well - I totally agree, I would LOVE to get one of those little doppler things to have at home so I could listen to the heartbeat whenever I want!!

Bee - Wow 26 weeks already, thats crazy! Have fun on your trip!!

Ayrian - How you doing sweetie? Your gearing up to O soon, right?

AFM - Nothing new, this cold is taking forever to go away, had to get up at 4am and go sleep on the couch again cause I was coughing so much I was waking dh. Hopefully it'll be completely gone soon!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: Ugh a cold?! I do hope you feel better soon!

Jamie: The little at home gadget: my sister had one and she loved it. She said it was hard for her to use by herself, but it just gave opportunity for her and her husband (and baby) bonding time! Congrats again!!!

Bee: have and amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about your fun adventures and shopping!!

AFM: just getting ready to O. I'm Cd10 today and cm is starting to change to fertile cm so this week we will be bding. I should O towards the end of the week. Other than that, not much going on. It's sunny and supposed to be 70 degrees here so that will make a lovely Sunday for us since we have been in rain and cold all last week. Man! this april/may weather is just was bad as december until now! Welll, Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ayrian - Yay for fertile cm!! I really, really, REALLY hope you catch that eggie this time!!!

Ah, thanks Joy. It would be really nice. My FIL keeps asking if we are pregnant yet because he wants to be here to meet his grandchild. I just pray that it all works out. :)
How are you feeling now that your ten weeks in!?

12 years ago

Ayrian,

Aw I really hope you do get pregnant soon so your FIL can meet his little Grandbaby!

I am doing really good sitting at 10 weeks 2 days. The nausea is more gone than here these days, which is kinda nice. I think prior to hearing the heartbeat that would have really freaked me out, but I am hoping it's just cause I am getting closer to my 2nd trimester... I have actually been feeling really good overall, my tummy is getting big already and hinding my pregnancy is difficult now! lol but thats okay cause we have told most of the people we see regularly. I think we might announce early, rather than waiting until May 26th, I would love to do it on my birthday as long as all does well at the u/s!

Aside from that nothing is really new with me... looking forward to being out of "danger" and enjoying my reduced chances of trouble now that we have heart the heartbeat! lol!

Hope you get some good news soon!! Sending lots of your way!!

xx Joy

Hey Joy: Hope you are doing well! how are you feeling?

How is everyone else?

AFM. Waiting to O. DH tweaked his back out and so it's not the best time to be Oing this week, but I pray that he will get through this soon so that we can bd again. It feels like something always is going on with him during my O time and it's getting very frustrating... don't know what the heck to do. UGH!!!!

11 years ago

Ayrian - Hi hun! Hope your dh is able to bd to you guys can catch that egg this cycle!!!

I am doing really good. Nausea is pretty much gone since about 10 weeks... I am thinking it's cause 10 weeks is when the hcg starts to slowly decrease.... who knows! Today has been pretty exciting tho... I am 10 weeks 6 days along. (Nothing particuarly special about that if you're not me) but that means I am officially through it all... last time in my pregnancy I started the actually m/c bleeding (and rushed to hospital) at 10 weeks 4 or 5 days.... I'm past all my "crap" from before! Woohooooo!! This is officially unchartted teritory for me!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

yay joy!!! your 1/4 of the way to holding your beautiful baby in your arms! and only a few weeks away from feeling your first kicks!! Im so excited for you!!!!
ayrian: your next!! I have faith that we will hear about your bfp this cycle!

11 years ago

Joy: So excited for you! Glad the nausea is done too. Hope you had a grand Mommy to be mother's day!!

Mama: thank you for the positive feelings.

Bee: Missing your updates, but hoping you're having fun in the big city!

AFM: Officially in the 2ww. FF says that I'm 4dpo, but I question if I'm only 2dpo. Anyway. Had a great weekend celebrating mother's day and enjoying the sun. I was having some really strong cramps on Saturday, so that is why i'm wondering if FF is a little off. Anyway, we will just have to wait and see. I think that my bding schedule was pretty good this cycle - even with dh not feeling great. So, for now, FX!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo