Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 329 Replies | Last Page

I keep doing my robot happy dance after my meds. Two more days of them. Tomorrow and Friday will be busy, so it should help get me to OVULATION SUNDAY!!!! I feel like it is some big event. I should buy some sparklers and twirl a baton!

Anyyywhooooo.... The two week wait is going to be killllllaaaaaaa.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Random question...

Do you put the pillow under your butt after you BD? How long do you wait before getting up??

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

So, my period has come right on time - today. I feel gutted but knew it would. I'm kind of feeling stuck in the sense of what should I so this month...

I have the clomid so can take it like last month (though its thinning my lining too much)

Or I could have a natural cycle.

I've decided to temp this month anyhow - though I actually forgot this morning :-(

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Rockermama I have put the pillow under neath me about sex and it often varies in time - I just try and stay there for a bit. Around 15 minutes if I can.

User Image

11 years ago

Well Seems as far as We know,this is last treated cycle for awhile til we get caught up Financially soooo
Here's a picture. Husband & Myself believe I missed testing for the surge....SOME HOW!! I test 2-3 times a day AFTER mid-day!

User Image
What do you think!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Been MIA for a while. Post mc bleeding ended last Friday, thank goodness. Then on Sunday I started spotting again, and still going on. I doubt its AF (brown = old blood).

Holding out till AF arrives to start cycle 2 with clomid. Looking forward to some positive news.

As for me and babies, I have avoided every pregnant friend and family member after spending a day with my inlaws where my SIL has no regard for what I may potentially be going through and was oohing and aahing about her pregnancy (we were a month apart) and moaning about the cost of this pregnancy etc. My WORD I would take that just to have had a healthy pregnancy.

I am patiently waiting for AF now.... Then its me, clomid, and lots of baby making.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

NEVER MIND it's not showing the right picture on here! OH WELL!!
Ill just post link to account to see if you can see RECENT OPK PICTURE for NOVEMBER
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i360/gennifer1986/1353569246573.jpg
HIGHLIGHT RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK GO TO{LINK} LOL

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Lindsaytom- So hard! Your SIL is a ditz. Has your husband pulled her aside and asked her to take it down a notch, and be more aware of your feelings? A lot of times people are just oblivious that they are being hurtful.

Goingforit- It never hurts your body to take a month or two off between Clomid cycles, especially if your lining is so thin. If the egg did get fertilized, it might be hard for your egg to implant. Personally, I would take a month off. But it's completely up to you and DH. Also, do you take baby aspirin? That can help make a thicker lining.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone (even to those non-Americans)! In my family, we all write down what we are grateful for, and this year I wrote down that I am grateful for all of you <3

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Felurian. I have heard of baby aspirin but I've no idea how much to take. I think I've decided to take half a clomid tablet this cycle. 25mg and then Brazil nuts and ill give the aspirin a shot along with preseed and pregnacare.

Worth a try. Night all (I'm from the uk)

User Image

11 years ago

Goingforit- A baby aspirin is 81 mg. So one daily is the typical dose. But it's also good to ask your doctor if it's an option for you :) Night!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

No he hasn't, because they're all like that!

He just says breath and we will get through it. Thats all.

On a more positive note, AF has arrived. WOoohooooo, very happy!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo