Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

Lisserb~I'm trying this from my phone so my apologies if it doesn't work! Your thoughts on my chart are much appreciated. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-163918-15139.png

Hopefull~it's great that u are still keeping up with the forum. We all appreciate your knowledge with ttc. I haven't taken Clomid since June but yet I find this forum to be so supportive that even after I get my bfp someday I will still be checking in!

I live in Canada so we celebrate Thanksgiving in October but to all of you celebrating this week I'm wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

User Image

11 years ago

I tried to write yesterday but I had such a horrible day. I was nauseous and dizzy all day and as I wake up I'm nauseous again this morning. I have never been this nauseous before my period. Hoping that a bean is in there sending me this nauseousness. My CM is still abaundant and white and creamy, any my nipples are still sensitive to touch, but don't really hurt much anymore. I no long really have that a he on my left side so that's kinda worrying me. Hope it comes back. How are ur ladies?

<a href=

11 years ago

Iwanna, where are you in your cycle?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I had such an upset tummy last night. I think since I missed my morning dose of metformin. We didn't even BD. I am not supposed to ovulate until like Sunday, so it isn't a big deal, it is just more surprising that I wasn't in the mood. I woke up with my grumpy pants on today. I am not sure if it is the clomid or the fact I am not a morning person. But I was a grump.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Rocket I am 8DPO... Still nauseous today but so far not as bad as yesterday. It all started yesterday after I had overheated myself in the shower. I def, remember the first time I was PG I had overheated myself taking a bath at my grandmothers and I had to jump out the tub, ran to my grandmas bed and collapsed on there. I had almost fainted that time. This time I was kinda prepared for it cuz I knew I had been through it once before. So i got out of the shower as soon as I started feeling dizzy. I came to my room and layed on my bed til I could see straight. But then I felt nauseous so I scaled myself along the walls to the kitchen and hurried and ate some string cheese. It help for a lil but just enough for me to get dress. So then I went to Wendy's and got a cheese burger..last night when I got home it got worst. I tried to cook me something cause I was so nauseous again but the smell of the food made it worst I had to stop cooking and sit Down cuz I had got nauseous and dizzy again. I really hope this is it. I don't like these symptoms if its not pregnancy.

<a href=

11 years ago

Iwanna, that sounds scary....I hope that it IS a bean....maybe if you keep some saltines by your bed???

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I heard back from the hospital today and she said ie got an appointment booked in with the consultant so that they can change my medicine. I'm assuming that after a conversation they decided that the uterine lining issue was big and that clomid isn't for me.

I hope this doesn't mean you want me out of this thread because I really enjoy talking on here.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,
I received a call from my ultrasound yesterday. I was told a completely different story. The one egg follicle that I was originally told was too large now I'm told is a perfect size. This makes me mad. I spent all day yesterday upset and was not in the mood to baby dance. But I'm so thankful for my husband. He always lifts my spirits and tells me they really don't know. Well I guess he was right about the technician bc the doctor thought differently. Again another reason I think I should switch. But it's on now baby dancing time.

11 years ago

Iwanna, that is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter(7). I was a waitress and in college at the time, and I had a lot of times where I almost passed out. Like crazy tunnel vision. I hope this is goooood things!!

11 years ago

Goingforit, I am glad that they are changing your medicine. I hope this is what you need!

gunzzz!!! That is great news! I hope you have been busy tonight, haha.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo