Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Here is a post full of IFs...

IF I ovulate, and IF the clomid gives me the "typical" 28 day cycle, and IF the egg is good and does what it should, then my Fertile days are this Thursday through next Tuesday. We are spending Thursday(Thanksgiving) at my sister's for the day, so we will have to sneak in morning booty before we leave. Then Thursday night/Friday we are doing Black Friday shopping. Other than the timing of those two day, we shouldn't be busy. So it will be a good weekend! ;oP

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

kellie89- thanks for that. i needed that boost!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
AF showed on friday evening, So I just started my 3rd round of clomid yesterday.. I am taking 150mg CD 3-7.. I am hoping 3rd time is a charm!!!!!!!
hope all of you are doing well and staying positive!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

So according to my bbt chart this site is indicating I ovulated on cd10 on November 9th which would put me at about 10 dpo. My temp dropped on the 15th (cd15) and then went back up the following day and then skyrocketed today at cd20. I don't know if maybe the site was wrong and I am ovulating now or if I did indeed ovulate on cd10 and this is just some weird temping going on. I have been experiencing very prominent fluttering and twitching in my lower abdomen for 2 days now. (basically feels like an eye twitch but it's in my belly!) It feels so weird-but doesn't hurt at all. This could also be due to gas though even though I don't feel particularly bloated or anything but who knows! It's pretty constant and I notice the flutters every time when I'm not really doing anything-like now!
If you want to have a look at my chart and let me know what you think I would appreciate it! I have no other symptoms occuring other then having white cm on my underwear (sorry tmi!). It's times like this I wish I was using opk's so I know exactly when I o'ed. But I am only temping so that's all the help I have right now.

Hope all is well with you wonderful women!

User Image

11 years ago

Pink, good luck this cycle!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Babylove, I am no help. I don't temp, and have never had detected ovulation when I did. I hope whenever you did ovulate, something happened! :)

11 years ago

Annoyed! I rang my doctors again this morning for my latest progesterone levels and the receptionist said she has to check with the doctor and I have to ring again this afternoon. Now does that mean there's something wrong with them or has the doctor just still not looked at them?

Anyway, cd31 - no af yet.

It's col wet and foggy today so I am not leavng the house

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Pink - hoping #3 is your cycle!!

Babylove - I've been getting weird flutters and twitches the last two days too. Let me know if you find anything out, I will do the same!

Elle - that's crazy! They should be on top of that especially since you were calling yesterday too! I hope the Dr looks at your results soon.

Afm - weird twitches and flutters for the last two days, and I was getting sharp pains kinda in the front of my hip bones yesterday morning. I did have some cramping yesterday evening, but it didn't last very long. Not sleeping very well, and fighting a cold. Now this morning my low back is aching. I kept telling myself I wasn't gonna read into any symptoms this month, and I'm trying really hard not to, but it's really hard. Lol

11 years ago

Ugh, Elle, that is REALLY annoying. I hope you hear back soon!

Lauramarie, I hope these twinges are something! I read too much into everything. It's a bad habit.

11 years ago

its very annoying I just want to know lol if the numbers still quite high it would explain why my period is late.

its defiantly late if my levels at day 21 showed I had ovulated.

right lol only time will tell

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo