Posts by hopefullll

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

The truth behind the Clearblue fertility monitor: what they don't want you to know;)

So here is how this machine works: read the test sticks, yup, I said it, read em. The darker line that you see ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

So, IUI didn't work for you, what next? You aren't alone, please read:)

Hello ladies! I've noticed a lot of IUI posts on here lately and I just wanted to give hope to those who are ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Where are all the IVF ladies out there!?

Hey, just trying to find out if there is a good IVF forum on here

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC s ...

329 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to sha ...

336 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT charting on this website: quick question...

Super quick question girls: I have been temping for the last 12 days but have only been writing down the temp ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Cycle 3 with Femara and IUI

Hello to all who read this and to those going through infertility. Today is a good day. I have changed the w ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your ev ...

297 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Hey, IUI ladies!! Where you at sista's?!

This is for all the ladies who are trying IUI for a change. We all have reasons for embarking upon this three ...

15 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomi ...

288 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago