Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 329 Replies | Last Page

I get them tomorrow at 11 am if they are back from the hospital and my doctor has checked them off :-)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

EEK! How exciting! I hope you get good news. If it is negative, do you have to just wait for af to show up?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Does anyone else do a little happy dance when it is time to take their meds? I get so giddy!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

ellekayjay, good luck testing! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Also, Tylenol is a name brand in the US for acetaminophen :)

goingforit- Welcome! We love new faces around here

Rockermama- Welcome, also! I don't think I had a chance to say that when you first joined.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you!

11 years ago

Elle - good luck with testing tomorrow!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I have been following this thread since all the way back in Part 5...
Just wanted to stop by and remind you all, for the sake of positivity (I know how easy it is to get down) that clomid can be so very worth all of the terrible symptoms.

I got my first Clomid BFP on Sept 24 and have just hit 12 weeks today.
This was after being told by my OB that I hadn't ovulated that cycle after I had been swearing and declaring that I had and just felt different... I accepted that I must be crazy and out of tune with my body when I was right all along.

So, listen to your body and take note of your intuition, sometimes the doctors simply aren't right.

Wishing you all luck and sending you all truck loads of baby dust!
Don't give up hope xx

11 years ago

morning ladies thank you for the good luck wishes for my blood results! :-) they are still a few hours away.

rocker- yeah if my progesterone has dropped I am just going to wait for my period.

Well today I am on cd30. My online searching says you should get ovation 10 days after your last clomid which for me is cd16. add 14 days for a luteal phase and you get a 30 day cycle SO!
My period should arrive today...

and my progesterone of 102.9 was actually from 4dpo! lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Well I rang for my Progesterone results and they are in but haven't been checked by the doctor so I have to ring tomorrow.

So I poas and guess what

Clomid cycle 3 = FAIL

11 years ago

Darn! If your progesterone was so high before, does your Dr think you ovulated? Did you do it enough?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo