Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Sorry the witch got you two!!!

I have a question, so according to my chart I'm due to ovulate either today or tomorrow but I have no LH surge this month. I just started clomid. Has this happened to anyone??? Have clomid caused any of u to ovulate later and by how many days. I'm afraid this clomid isn't gonna let me ovulate. Which I'd crazy cuz it's supposed to make u ovulate. I'm already bout to give up on it!

<a href=

11 years ago

I got my positive opk this morning. If nothing else, my cycle is like clock work. Dh is scheduled to make his deposit nice and early! There was a scheduling option for later in the day, but I don't think I could go all morning and most of the afternoon thinking about it. Wish us luck!

11 years ago

Iwanna - on an unmedicated cycle I o in day 13, on clomid it's day 14. Were you o'ing on your own without clomid? Maybe your dose needs to be adjusted? Hang in there, it's frustrating, but hopefully worth it!

11 years ago

hello everyone, I am now on cd3 and will be starting my 2nd round of clomid this evening. I am really going to try and live a care free life (haha) and focus on exercise and getting healthy. I have an elliptical and a stationary bike now , plus i went to grocery and bought a bunch of healthy food and fresh fruits and veggies! So i am going to end this year right and start the next one the same!
Hopefull: sorry to hear about ur DH sperm count. we have yet to get a SA and see if that is factor in our journey to ttc. But i do believe after this month that will be considered next month. He doesn't want to pay for it...any idea on the cost? I am looking into a different job that makes more money so i can start saving for my fertility journey, last month was a wake call at how expensive it may get! I am a Physical Therapist Assistant and a SNF now but probably going to try home health! I am excited for a change! And i hope this is the cycle for u!!!
Larau: let us know what ur bloodwork says? my dr. will probably refer me to a RE after a few cycles of clomid. I have had 2.
Mishell: What is the E2 level? and i have a question about temping....should i start it now i am cd3?

And by the way i am thinking that even on clomid i may not ovualte on my own and require the trigger seeing how last cycle my 2 follies were 27 and 29 i think and on cd20 and hadn't gone on their own....will proably have to spend $200 again for trigger, praying i get what i want for christmas!

11 years ago

Iwannabeamommy- My first round of clomid I got a positive OPK on Cd14, but on my 2nd i got positives on CD 16 and 17... not sure if that helps!

So-- check this out. I went back for my progesterone yesterday, and it had doubled. The doctor told me that the number showed that I did in fact ovulate, and he believes it happened a week ago. So bizarre. Even though I'm obviously happy to hear that, I'm still SO confused because my temps are so low. I don't know what to think now! It's weird because I was just coming to terms with this cycle being a wash, but now that I was told I did ovulate, I'm getting frustrated all over again that I'm not getting pregnant. Ha.

11 years ago

Boo for those who got AF :(

Good luck Mishell!!! I hope those follicles get nice a big!

Iwanna- I had no ovulation before Clomid, so I don't know what was "normal" for me, but when taking Clomid days 5-9, I got pos OPK between CD14-17. It's still not too late for you!

Lauramarie, yay!!! Congrats on the pos OPK! Happy 2ww

kmison I admire your changes! I hope you are successful in your new goals to get healthy. Maybe you can be an inspiration to us all :)

babypbaby, that's odd but woohoo! Progesterone! You ovulated! I hope you caught the egg. So what DPO does that make you now?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

felurian, i guess i'm 11 DPO... but I'm so confused with my temps and everything, I have no idea!!

11 years ago

Kmison - all of my blood work came back normal so they really don't know why I kept miscarrying. I've had three. They suspect my thyroid, so my endocrinologist has been keeping a very close eye on me. He wants me call as soon as I get a positive so he can bump up my synthroid level. It was a relief knowing nothing is wrong with myself or dh (we did genetic screening as well), but frustrating at the same time. It did help me with the decision to keep trying though, because after the last one I was seriously considering stopping. It still scares me though.

11 years ago

Kmison,
E2 is also called estradiol, aka estrogen. They check it often when you are doing injectibles because they worry about ovarian hyper stimulation. The number is said to correspond to how many mature follicles you have. They say that each mature follicle should have a level of around 200. My E2 dropped, so I'm worried my follicles are not growing. I didn't hear back from my Dr as I got test results on Saturday, so I stuck with the plan and did the ovidrel trigger yesterday. Tomorow I'm doing IUI.

As far as temping, I've never done it. I just use opks.

Ladies, thanks for all the kind wishes. I think this is going to be my last cycle with RE. I just can't keep paying so much and missing so much work for what seems to be a shot in the dark.

11 years ago

babypbaby - Thanks for rooting for me. i am really hoping it happens soon for the both of us and we can be pregnancy buddies as well!! That is so great about your progesterone doubling!! What was the number, if you dont mind? I have my fingers crossed for you!!

hopefullll - I am so sorry about your situation. I cannot imagine how hard it is for you at this time. I hope if you decide to go the IVF route, that it works flawlessly for you!

kmison - That is wonderful that you are trying to be healthier. That should only help and improve your ttc journey. And goodluck in entering a new career!

As for me... I am around 10DPO.. I caved and took a pregnancy test on 7DPO and today both were negative.. I should get my progesterone results tomorrow and see if my dr thinks for sure that I ovulated.. I really do not think I am pregnant at all but I always have this deep hope that I am.. I really just hope that I had a strong ovulation this month!!!
Good luck ladies!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo