Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 329 Replies | Last Page

GLMeyers - my period was always lighter and shorter on clomid. I have very heavy periods, and on clomid I would get one heavy day and my cycle would be about 5 days as opposed to 7+.

gunzzz - dh and I were trying for 4 years before we were blessed with our ds. Don't give up!!

ellekayejaye - 102.9! Wow! Did your Dr say anything about it?

Pink - Thanks! I was pretty happy about his #s, one hurdle over lol. Good luck with the progesterone results, I hope they're a solid number!

babypbaby - What a crazy cycle! Good luck getting everything figured out. I hope all this other stuff was a crazy fluke and you caught your egg!

felurian - any support is welcome imo. It's so helpful having other girls who are going through the same issues to talk to! DH is a great man, and tries his hardest to understand, but he's a guy. lol

afm - came down with a uti...blah. RE called in meds for me, hope this clears up quickly. I also started eating pineapple core. This is a new one for me, but willing to try different stuff. Hoping this is the extra something to make this cycle successful.

11 years ago

lauramarie62 - no I didn't speak to the doctor directly I rang the receptioist for the results she said all it said on the computer was 'confirms ovulation' and I asked her for the actual number just for my own curiosity really haha I always ask. I hope your UTI clears quickly they are so painful and annoying!

pink92307- I also want to know what my doctor will make of my level 1o2 does seem a little high and I am worried maybe it's overstimulation? I hope your progseterone level comes back good and your dream comes true!

babypbaby - the cd13 scan sounds like s good idea good luck with it :)

felurian - I would certainly enjoy a support forum I think my friends and realatives are a bit fed up with tales of my cycles/pills/bloo tests etc haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

babypbaby - wow, your cycle is really having its ups and downs this time. That is great that your progesterone increased and you did ovulate though! And I think it is awesome that you are going to get an ultrasound on CD 13 from now on.. Then you can see if you've got some good follies growing. Good luck!

felurian - I am all for support groups and think it would be a fantastic idea to start another.

lauramarie62 - Sorry about your uti, that is always a bummer.

ellekayejaye - I never thought about over stimulation causing such a high progesterone level but I guess that could be a possibility.

afm, I got a call from the nurse about my progesterone level from last week and it is definitely better than last cycle. It was 15.9, she said they think I did indeed ovulate and are going to bump me up to 150mg next cycle to increase that number bc they want to see it around 30. So I take that as a no way that i can be pregnant this cycle, right? *sigh*

11 years ago

Okay! Well, here it is!

https://www.bigtent.com/groups/infertility

I called it the International Infertility Support Group because I know all of us are from different countries. I hope it works! It's hard for me to see what you all will see, since I am the creator and admin. Share with anyone you think would want to join!

Or if you would prefer, I can send an email invitation

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Oh, also the only reason I want to approve the applications first is to sort through real people and bots/trolls :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Lauramarie62- thanks so much. I'm not giving up! I want this more than anything! My cycles have been very regular since taking Clomid. Also I have ovulated every month. Which is great news but nothing has happened yet!!! I am on cycle day 5,third day if ClomId. I go the day before Thanksgiving for my ultrasound to see how many egg follicles I have. I had this ultrasound the first month but none since. Do you know anything about pre-seed? I have done research on it and some of my friends have used it and have been successful. We used it the 2nd and 3rd month. But when I asked my doctor about it. She had not heard of it. That concerns me. I thought everyone knew about it who that has struggled! But I guess I was wrong. Looking forward to joining the group!

11 years ago

Kmison, if this cycle doesn't work (menopur and iui) husband and I will try on our own. I just can't keep missing so much work! I spent about 2000 dollars this cycle on ultrasounds, office visits, and meds and I'm not sure I'm annoying closer to having a successful pregnancy.

I might try acupuncture. Has anyone tried? Am I just going to be wasting more $?

Fellurian, thanks for setting u a support group!

Afm, just Idid my first iui. The nurse checked my ovaries and said that there was a follicle at 19. I did the trigger on Sunday, can't understand why it would still be intact. Anyon d ths experience? I'm hoping my other follicle released an egg, bu I'm worried it may hav just died as my e2 dropped a little

11 years ago

mishell: u know i was wondering if the trigger was 100% for making sure u ovulate or not....bc i dont know if its worth the $200. Let me know what u find out about that! I hope this cycle works for u too!

gunzz: welcome! i think u enjoy this forum lots of info and support for good and not so good news! I get a u/s done 2 days before thanksgiving i think we are on the same cycle day....im on cd5 too! and just took my 3rd clomid pill 100mg....hoping this is the month!

Did the bike this morning, not so motivated for round 2 tonight! maybe tmrw i can get two rounds in....hoping to soon, hubby is at school though every night until friday!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

kmison~ for your new workout regimen! Good for you for keeping motivated and commiting to daily exercise. Keep it up girl!

Mishell83~ with your first IUI. That's my plan as well for the new year. I hope you have great success!

Gunzzz~Welcome to the forum. I have heard wonderful things about pre-seed. I haven't personally used it but I have tried Yes Baby. It has different applicators to use through your cycle. You use the sperm friendly ones during ovulation and the vagina friendly ones after ovulation. It's a nice lubricant and the sperm friendly ones make your ph levels more "inviting" for sperm and then the vagina friendly ones bring your ph levels back to normal.

Pink92307~You're not out until the ugly arrives.

LauraMarie62~I haven't heard of pineapple core for fertility before-what does it do?

babypbaby~sorry about your frustrating cycle. Sending you !

ellekayejaye~that is a CRAZY progesterone number. Please keep us posted as to why it is so high. I hope it's a good sign!

GLMyers1986~Every since I had clomid my cycles have been shorter and lighter, even after I have been off of it for so many months. Totally normal-and nice!

Nothing really new with me. Just finished ovulation although my temps are a little out of whack again this month. They sure have been weird the last couple of cycles-I'm assuming it has to do with us having our heat on at night now and my body is taking it's time regulating my temp.

Anyways wishing you all a fabulous week!

User Image

11 years ago

Babylove9- yes, I do think we are on the same cycle. How long have you been trying? We have been trying almost two years and we have gotten pregnant twice but both did not stick:( mow it seems 6 months after D&C nothing!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo