Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 329 Replies | Last Page

My progesterone results will be in on tuesday, so now I wait.. My dr said he would like to see the number be atleast 30. He said 30 suggests a good strong ovulation. That means my number would have to more than triple from last time. So I'm not took sure that it will be that high...
Hopefulll- thanks. I think for now I will focus on my daughter and husband and ttc. I was a stay at home mom for more than a year about 2 years ago. So I know we can do it, its just not easy. But if a jobopportunity presents itself, I would probably take it. I hope your iui is a success today, good luck!
kmison-thank you also. I have heard a lot of more success taking the clomid on days 3-7.. That's what I choose to take it this cycle.
Lauramarie62 - good luck, hope you get a positive opk soon.

11 years ago

Hopefulll- I don't think I'm taking it as well as you think I am!! I'm just pretending :) It's just frustrating bc my first cycle on clomid was perfect... and this one is so screwed up. It just doesn't make sense to me. Oh well. On to the next. I go in for another check tomorrow so we'll see.

Pink, I'm rooting for you!! You were my cycle buddy so you have to do this for the both of us!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies! This thread has been giving me trouble posting, so hopefully I'm able to get one down and I don't miss anyone.

Genni, sorry for the temp drop. Did AF show?

Laura, Welcome! I'm also part of the IUI crew. Between hopeful and I, we should be able to answer all your questions. :)

babypbaby, I'm sorry to hear about the low progesterone. I hope they can get it sorted out for the next cycle. Can you ask about doing a trigger to ensure ovulation?

Iwanna, I always take my clomid in the evening, so any side effects are usually slept through. I found that the longer I took the clomid, the less side effects I had. My worst symptoms were mega moodiness and hot flashes, and those lasted about a week after the last pill.

Amanda, abortions as birth control drive me crazy too. Makes me wonder how some women can get pregnant so easily and just throw it away and the rest struggle so hard. Definitely isn't at all fair. Good Luck with your IUI's, I hope your DH has some amazing counts and your three follies get fertilized! :)

Pink, sorry about your job. Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise though. Enjoy staying home with your little one while you have the opportunity!

kmison, *hugs* I hope that they do monitor you better this cycle and that you get a great response and perfect timing! I always take my clomid days 3-7. Seems to work perfectly for my system.

Allison, *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

AFM, I am now part of the recurrent pregnancy loss program at my RE's. I have to go for a full panel of bloodwork on my next CD3 to check for a laundry list of issues. Hopefully that will provide some answers and some easy fixes if there is anything there.

The spotting I had the day of the positive OPK stopped right away, and I had more EWCM then next day, so I believe that my cycle is in line with what it would have been if that bleed before the HCG went up was CD1. I'm going to consider it as that. My Dr. said I may or may not have more bleeding this cycle, but I honestly doubt I will.

I probably won't get to do my next IUI until January now, so I'll just enjoy the break until I get the go ahead to move ahead. We won't prevent, but I'm doubtful anything would come of it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

babypbaby- I hear ya there, I come across as positive and most of the time I am, but then there are days like this where I struggle like a mofo to keep a smile on. I wish you the best for next cycle and keep me updated

pink- fingers crossed for awesome progesterone on Tueday

Allison- Welcom back:) I hope it's morning sickness too

Kmison- I'm right there with you. I made a promise that after this IUI cycle, if it doesn't work, I am going to go on a detox cleanse and then just focus on losing the gained weight from all these meds and stress and then IVF here I come

Lauramarie- Go with the digi opk's, I loved them best

Melisssa- boy oh boy, do I hope that this is one of those natural cycle miracle conceptions for you! How cool would that be? I'm doing IVF in January so hopefully we will be cycle buddies again only on different regimens:)

AFM- This is where it ends with my IUI's ladies. Todays cycle was not cancelled only because DH wantied to do it anyway, otherwise it would have been. I've had my breakdown a few times today already and just lost it when I dropped the TV remote my mistake and bawled like a child. Yes, over a remote, it's going to be one of those days. DH's count was 2.1 million today. Lower than it has every been. There is no hope with 2.1 million and I'm not going to grab on to those rare stories although they do happen because I feel like being realistic will get me through this. They are now strongly suggesting IVF only. So in January that is what we will be doing, that is my only hope at this point. We have done everything we can do. His numbers keep declining for no reason. He has been on vitamins for many months and prescribed meds for over a month. I know it takes 72 days for the meds to kick in but it's not worth the risk and stress of continued low numbers. I'm devistated to say the least but this is my reality. I'm just going to have a few crappy days and then get back on that horse only this time it will be a horse made of platinum gold, $6000 dollars worth to be exact. Ick

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

liserb - I have done the recurrent pregnancy loss thing as well. LOTS of blood work, make sure you take some juice and crackers for after. I was super lightheaded, then I fainted when I got home (I was cleaning, stood up and fell over lol). I hope you get your answers!

Hopeful - sorry to hear about your struggles today. Those darn remotes! I wish there was some magic button we could all push to make everything better... I do use the digi opks...no guess work. I like that.

Kmison - My RE has me take clomid cd 3-7 because that where she has found the best results.

11 years ago

Hopefulll, I'm so sorry to hear about the low sperm count today. I think it's good for you to be realistic about your hopes, but I still wish that this will be a miracle cycle for you. I really hope that IVF in Jan will be much more successful for you! And on the first time so you don't have to spend all that money for nothing.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

NO AF! Just spotted EARLY THIS AM around 4am. Temp rose back up.When it dropped it didn't pass the coverline on fertility friend.
So I do not know!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I've been using menopur this cycle. After seven days of injections I have 4 follicles on my right side. Right side 14, 13, 10, 10 and a whole bunch of s,all ones on my left. My E2 level is 177. The dr wants me to trigger in two days. I'm a little worried that the follicles are too small and the E2 is low.

This is going to be my last cycle with an RE. I can't afford to keep paying what I'm paying while having to miss work every few days for US. I really hope this works.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

11 years ago

Hopefull: Good luck with the new journey! Take a rest until January! You need it!

AFM: AF came and that drop at DPO 9 wasnt an implantation dip. I promise myself that no symptom will fool me again until I have a positive test.

Good luck to all of you girls! I read every single post written by you and I really cross my fingers for more successive stories.

11 years ago

CD 2 now..Sunday Morning!I started Nov.10th..Spotted Nov 9th.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo