Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Pink, a cool part about if I would get pregnant(twins or not) is that I was pregnant at the same time as my sisters both times. In 2005 my two older sisters and I had babies, and all of the names started with M(totally NOT planned that way, and we didn't even think about it since we call my nephew his middle name). Then in 2009, one of sisters had another baby(she had SIX!) three weeks before my son was born. So now if I get pregnant before March I will be pregnant at the same time as my sister in law.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I had never had hot flashes until my mirena was removed. That month of all sorts of pregnancy symptoms was such a tease. I had hot flashes this afternoon, but not too bad. I think since my hands are cold, the joy of frigid weather is coming in handy!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hi goingforit!!! I hope you have good luck this month!

11 years ago

Ok, so preseed... How do you know that you should use that? I never need anything in that department. But when I was reading it said that mucus could be hostile. How do I know if my mucus is hostile? Will it be in a motorcycle gang? Will it start fights? haha. But, you know, I have no clue how to tell.

11 years ago

ROCKERMOMA:
Pre-Seed is safe ! It's sold at WAL-GREENS near the other PERSONAL LUbricants (Blushes)
If you do not have EWCM then it's SAFE TO USE! I used it a small dose the other day,And usually shortly after AF My cervix is like RIGHT there being beat ya know....Well the Lub(PRESEED) Made it comfortable! :-) HOPE THAT HELPS

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

I just seen a MIRENA RECALL LAWSUIT on TV! I will not take birth control in any form EVER AGAIN! first reason is It spikes my Blood Pressure (BP) in pill form,I've had a right side ,LIGHT stroke threat(I got a call by a counselor in my medical field of many DR's while on it! She asked ,"Did you know you had a stroke on right side??!! IF YOUR ON B.C we gave you please stop taking it." "Well it's on your charts." NO MAM'MAM NO THANK YOU!!!
And 2nd reason All the lawsuits on many of them. Dr's don't check your BP before throwing it in your face. Mainly my fault I AGREE & Admit! For not getting the BP Spiking under control.
3rd reason takes 6month-a yr even possible 2 years to get out of your system to TTC! Most of us ladies are in the prime or almost "over the HILL" My Husband is 38 years old...I feel okay with his SA/even though we have never had one. Dr' himself he's healthy,He has his own child (9yr old lil girl). I just want my husband to be young enough where he can still do the fatherly son adventures ya know?
He is such an amazing man! I am so THANKFUL to GOD for him! SORRY HAHA GOT CARRIED AWAY *WIPES DROOL*
We all should have one day a week where we make it about him,maybe they will get the hint and do the same! HONOR them & Cherish them.... HEHE*STOP PREACHIN'*
I shall tell my story in my journal why I say such things as above! Be watching in my JOURNAL

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Goingforit:
Don't know how the out come is but on the bottle of my FERTILECM supplements it says to helps support a HEALTHY UTERINE WALL

11 years ago

Rockermama - I just read that you had an RE in Pittsburgh!?! Mine is there as well. If you don't mind, who did you see? Small world!

11 years ago

Hi ladies. I have written anything in a few days. Just dropping by to say hi.

I thought I had a yeast infection but I'm not too sure now. All I have is thick CM, no itching, burning or irritation. Just a lil lumpy CM. like very small lumps.. I've never had a yeast infection so i really don't know what to think. Today the CM is almost back to just being creamy. Even yesterday it was strecthy. I was able to stretch it almost 3cm. Which is weird cuz not even my fertile CM am I able to stretch it as far as I did yesterday. So im confused. ... This is my first cycle on clomid so maybe the clomid has something to do with it.. Idk.

Good luck to everyone! And how's everybody feeling?

<a href=

11 years ago

Lauramarie, I went to RHS.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo