Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Rocker mama,

Evening primrose oil until O can help with cm, and preseed for BDing is good too. That usually the only other things I use with clomid, aside from my IUI with trigger shot.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Rocker- I'm curious to why your doctor put you on clomid for 10 days... I've only heard of people taking it for 5. I'm somewhat new at this, so it may very well be a regular thing!! Just curious if maybe there are better results the longer you take it or something???

As for me... I'm just getting used to the fact that I ovulated 10 days after I thought I did!! If only we kept having sex after the "recommended" time!!!! Grrrrr....... No chance this cycle.

Hope everyone is great!

11 years ago

BabyP- It isn't what is normally prescribed, but it worked 4 years ago for me! When I was TTC with my son I had to wait like 18 months for my hormones to get under control(PCOS) when we were trying. Then I did 6 cycles of the normal clomid, never once ovulated. So the Dr sent me to an R.E. who put me on the 150 for 10 days, and I ovulated and got pregnant!

This go around I am in a different state(back home in NY). I had my IUD out the beginning of September. In talking with my regular ob/gyn, he recommended I go right to the R.E. based on my history. I was 20 when we started TTC my son, and am 26 now. He said if I had that much trouble at 20, obviously the older I get the tougher it is. The R.E. said that since we know the 150 for 10 days worked, we should just start with that. If I don't ovulate this cycle, we will move on.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Also, BabyP, I am sorry you think you missed ovulation. Are you doing any ovulation monitoring?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Hi Rocker- in a nutshell, yes I am. I temp and use OPKs... but this was a whacky cycle where I had 2 false positives cd 16-17, yet didn't ovulate till cd 28-29. Keep us updated on how your clomid cycle goes for you!

11 years ago

Oh man! That stinks. How do you know you ovulated cd 28?

I have never been able to get a positive on an OPK or temp, which is probably because I never ovulate, haha. We aren't doing either this time around. The R.E. said we can come in for midmonth ultrasounds to check for ovulation, but hubby and I are "active" enough that it doesn't matter. I do go the 4th and 11th for progesterone blood draw.

11 years ago

4th day of 150MGs of Clomid ,CD 6
COME ON SUPER EGGIES,CM, and SPERMIES

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

4th day of 150MGs of Clomid ,CD 6
COME ON SUPER EGGIES,CM, and SPERMIES

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Im sorry for double post ladies! Connection issues

11 years ago

GLMyers!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Is this your first cycle at this dose? I am just slightly behind you, CD 4.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo