Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies.

I had a good weekend with my family, and I'm fine emotionally. I can't change it, I can only move forward.

I have what should be a final beta draw today, to confirm that the hcg is gone now, (tested negative yesterday) and I have an appointment with my RE on Thursday to go over everything else. I am not sure if I should just consider the bleeding I had last week to be my "period" or not. I stopped spotting completely around Wednesday, and haven't had anything since. I actually had EWCM yesterday, and I can feel my ovaries, so I'm not sure if I might be ovulating already. I'm going to pick up a couple OPK's today to see if I'm getting a surge or not. If I count the 26th as CD1 then I'd be on CD11 today.

I will have to wait until I get AF again to be able to start clomid again. Until then I guess I'm on a break.

Allsion, have a great time in Disney! It really is one of my favorite places to be. :)

Amanda, good luck catching those eggs this time! I'm rooting for you!

Kethryes, fingers crossed!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I know I am a bit late. I am just checking in to keep updated with you ladies. I see alot has happened and some new names in the Forum.

Melissa: I was hoping and praying that this was it! (Secretly, I still am. I'm hoping that your BETA test quadruples by tomorrow!)

I've still yet to receive my Vaccine! The Dr's office told me they had to order it and that they will call me when it comes. I haven't received this call yet. In the mean time I am not 'supposed' to be TTC. However, I cannot get Hubby to make whoopie with 'protection'. He says that he is a married man and should'nt have to do that (LOL) & I am definately not going on the pill. The worst is, maybe if I do conceive (which I doubt will happen) I will just not be able to get that Vaccine!

Anyways, as usual, I spread baby dust to us all & for God to bless our wombs!!!

Malissa...

11 years ago

UPDATED MY CHART AGAIN UP THERE ^^^
Takes a look if you like.
Another update...I believe I will never post apicture in the count down albums again..I thought about leaving this site but I don't think I can leave you ladies :-) plus they made it hard to dis acctivate your account here lol
So If I ever get a positive HPT/OR OPK IfI buy OPKS again I'll post here in your forums and only let you all know.
BIG HUGS!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Sorry for double post :-(

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Gennie!!! What happened with u posting a picture there??? I know some people can b so mean especially in some of the pregnancy sites I been on... I know there is one person who puts negatives on everybodies pictures even if its a clear stark positive.. It's really irking the $#!+ outta me! Sorry if you've had a bad experience on here. I'm glad we are able to make u stay! U would b so missed.

AFM CD6 4th day on clomid. I really don't feel so different. I kinda went into this thinking I would feel wonderful things happening down there. Lol I know dumb right?!?! I am very tired but can't sleep tho... And I have more time at work this week. Soo the evil in me will come out cuz tired and work does not work well with me. Lol wish me luck girls. Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

lisserb,
I'm so sorry you're going through this. When I talked to my doctor, they said that I should not consider the next cycle a "regular" cycle, therefore no clomid. (Booooo.)

Sooo....I'm just treading water. When I very obviously ovulated ( sticky cm and the pain on my right side that last month, I thought was my appendix!) last week, DH and I decided that we won't stop ttc this month....(I'm an adult -What are they going to do to me if I get a BFP? Yell at me?)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

So I'm pretty sure I'm either one of the few cases in which I got a positive OPK and didn't ovulate--- either both of them were false positives, or I surged and didn't ovulate. Your responses about symptoms not being the same definitely made me feel better, but I've been temping and my temps aren't getting higher. This morning's temp was way lower than any others... and I'm pretty sure it's too early for implantation. I'm bummed. Another "wasted" month. I think I'm going to ask my RE to bump me up to 100mg. If you guys want to check out my chart, be my guest! Maybe you can see something that will get my hopes up again!! It doesn't take much!!

11 years ago

Jus negativity..and people thinking others with so much experiance. I know by now of about 2 yrs using internet cheapies they will bleed...i know over time frames u get evaps... not every faint positive is a evap almost 8 yrs ttc. I am new to cervical positions and charting by only yrs experiance. If i have questions i ask.most are nvr answered. So i google it.like i googled the progestetone levels.
I do also i randomly bring up encourage vent and stuff.i keep up in my journal here...
Anyways this site seems to never set my O do we have to set it manually?? I hope u all say yes we do cause yeah lol.

Anyways y'all have a great day! Feel free to inbox me friend me. I deleted
all info on profile but my journals tell everything. Big hugs. BTW blue ticker((cycle ticker)) is wrong.im cycle day 32 with hopefully dpo14 today with 2 questionable xtreme lite faint squiter test. I may buy 3 frers possible 4 1 for this end cycle or 2. Then save the 2 for next if cycle restart.

11 years ago

Good Luck Genni. I try to answer questions when I see them. I know I've missed some though.

Mrs. Flasche, hopefully you catch that egg! I don't know when I'll be starting clomid again, because I don't know when my AF will show. I'll write more at the end of this post.

babypbaby, I am seeing only Septembers chart?

Malissa, I'm secretly hoping that you get your BFP! Mine unfortunately wasn't meant to stick around.

AFM, I'm confused again, lol! I had ewcm yesterday and the day before. I took an opk yesterday that was not positive, but had a definite second line. I started spotting red this afternoon. I got a blaring positive OPK at the same time.

I'm going to bullet point this, so that I can talk myself through it too, hahaha!

Sept 30 - CD1
Oct 9 - trigger shot
Oct 11 - IUI
Oct 24 - CD25, 13dpiui faint BFP
Oct 25 - CD26, 14dpiui beta 7
Oct 26 - CD27, 15dpiui red bleeding, BFP (CD1?)
Oct 28 - CD29, 17dpiui red spotting, beta 22
Oct 30 - CD31, 19dpiui, very light spotting, beta 31
Nov 1 - CD33, 21dpiui, no spotting beta 18
Nov 4 - CD36, 24dpiui, EWCM
Nov 5 - CD 37, 25dpiui, no spotting BFN, beta 4, EWCM, almost positive OPK
Nov 6 - CD38, red spotting, very positive OPK (CD12?)

I have no idea what to think. I see my RE on Thursday. I'll just have to wait to see if this spotting turns into anything. I'll be cranky if it does and then I get another AF in two weeks. If it doesn't turn into AF and I get it as normal in two weeks, I'll start the clomid then I think.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Double posted!! I'm having issues with this site lately.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo