Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 329 Replies | Last Page

babylove9 - crazy number indeed lol the chart at my doctors for 21 day progeaterone only goes up to the 80s haha I see the doctor on Friday so I will let you all know what he thinks is happening

I think my progesterone level is falling now I am not as sick and haven't got indigestion/heartburn now.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Gunzzz~My dh and I have been actively trying since July 2010 but we haven't been using any contraceptives since 2008. We have had all of the tests, sa, hsg, blood screening, u/s and have been diagnosed with having "unexplained infertility". Everything appears to be in working order but for whatever reason we cannot become pregnant. I am 31 and dh is 28 and we are trying for our first. I did Clomid last spring and then decided to start temping more faithfully and try this again unassisted by meds, but clearly we are not having any luck yet so next step is IUI. I have had the pre-tests for it so now just working up the courage to book the appointment! Baby dust and sticky vibes to you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Babylove - I've heard different things about pineapple, but from what I've found with research on line is... Pineapple has something called bromelain (sp?) in the core that is supposed to help with implantation. After everything I've read this is what i decided to do... I'm eating a cup of fresh pineapple, including the core for five days and I started on 1dpo. It has to be fresh pineapple, not canned because the bromelain gets destroyed by the heating process. I have no idea if it will work, and if you eat too much it can cause uterine contractions. I'll look for the one article I found and post it.

11 years ago

Here it is! There are other foods in here too. I decided on starting on 1dpo because of other things I've read. I spend my ds nap time researching. lol It helps me feel more in control.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Pregnancy---Conceiving-Tips---Five-Super-Foods-to-Boost-Fertility&id=3379568

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

I am starting my first round of clomid tonight, and I have been wearing my excited pants all day about it! I am hoping it is ok that I join in, even though I haven't been ttc that long this go around(only 2 months). I look forward to reading and chatting!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Welcome to all the new faces! Hope you all find success soon!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been laid up with a bad cold that turned into bronchitis, so I've been feeling like crap for over a week now. I missed a lot, so forgive me for not replying back to you all.

Amanda and Mishell, I hope you are both doing okay after your IUI's. Amanda, just keep chanting "It only takes one..."

Allison, I'd love to join your board.

Hope everyone is doing well! Hoping to see some BFP's soon!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Just stopping in to say hello! Hope all is well.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Mishell - I did try acupuncture. It was very relaxing, it did make me feel better and I enjoyed it. The person I found around me was a little expensive so I had to stop going. My sister goes faithfully for endo, and says she feels better than she's felt in years. If you can work it into your budget I'd recommend it for sure! Just do a little research to make sure you're getting a reputable person. Good luck!

11 years ago

I've always wondered about acupuncture... Mine normally includes some ink and a cool tat when done, haha.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I am curious, in addition to the clomid, what else everyone is doing to help?

I am on metformin. I took my first dose of clomid last night, 150 mg for 10 days. Other than those two, and prenatal vitamins, I'm not doing anything special right now.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo