Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 329 Replies | Last Page

So, I've started spotting that means I'm out this month. I can't say I'm terribly surprised, but it still sucks. I helped keep my mind off of everything the last few days by redoing part of my living room. Now we're both trying to figure out what our next step is. And by that I mean if were going to continue ttc or not. Ds will be 4 in January ...that makes this chunk of ttc 3 years now and 7 years total of our 10 1/2 years of marriage. I don't know what to do. To make matters worse last night my FIL says "I have 9 grandkids now, and none of them are done except for one, maybe two." Dh is oldest of six and the one is his sister, the maybe two is us. There's a lot of frustrating history with his other brothers and sisters, but I'm not getting into that. Mostly cause I don't think I have enough room to type it all. Lol

11 years ago

Thank you. Do u know if I should be taking the baby aspirin daily throughout my cycle? I started taking my clomid today. I did think about only having half but seeing how heavy my period is real me that my lining was okay - it's never been this much. I just think I took action to make it thicker too late into my cycle last month. So clomid, Brazil nuts, preseed, baby aspirin, cbfm, and temping this month. :-)

Lauramarie62 if you really want another child it would be a shame to give up. It's been nearly four years for us and we have no kids but I wouldn't give up. Sometimes that said they say they come when you stop trying but the thing is that everyone is different

User Image

11 years ago

Awww, felurian, that's sweet. Thank you!

I did ok on Thanksgiving. (I think.) We all sat down and I looked at DH and asked him to say grace...he then threw it back to me. I cry when someone ELSE does it...because emotions get the better of me.
Well, I got about 2 sentences out and I was almost sobbing. Very embarassing. (Again...only DH and *my* parents know that I'm on clomid...)

So before I went to bed and I was in the bathroom I found this slip of paper on the floor....my MIL had done a rough draft...or maybe wrote down ideas for what she or my FIL would say if THEY said grace. (It was very thoughtful and so much better than anything I said.) She must have put it in her pocket or something and it fell out.

So I'm lying in bed and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried. I thought of the new puppy,our trip to Florida last week, ANYTHING....and it was all very silly, but very soon I was bawling. I could feel DH looking at me in the dark. I said, "please please please I cannot do another thanksgiving on clomid." He said, "ok...so is there a reason for these tears??"
"NOOOOOO!" And that just made it worse.

Very few people would understand this....and I thank you all for that marvelous reassurance in ALL OF THIS....that I am not alone!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Lindsaytom, that is sooooo awful of her. I am sorry.

It seems like everyone had an emotional couple days. Hopefully Christmas BFPs will be happening.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I have a question about OPKs... Do they get darker the closer you get to ovulation? Mine seem to be getting lighter, but I am not due to ovulate until like Sunday. I haven't done OPKs in a long time, and when I did I never got a positive.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Rockermama - the test line should be as dark or darker than the control line. Hope it gets gets darker for you! Good luck!

11 years ago

Oh yeah, I know that, but I haven't gotten dark like that yet. But two days ago the line was easy to see(though not as dark), but this morning you could barely see it. So I wasn't sure if that is typical, and I only need to pay attention to when it is as dark/darker, or if it normally gradually gets darker until ovulation?

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bfn today, after light bfp yesterday. The trigger shot has really been messing with my head. I'm out this month.

11 years ago

Mishell did you upload the test picture on here? I hope there was a line.

11 years ago

AF definitely didn't arrive so yesterday was a false alarm. I'm very depressed. Meaning it was just more spotting. Yesterday was red and that's why i thought it was AF .

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo