Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Well today is a big day. This wil be my second ultrasound while taking Clomid. Very nervous about today. I just want some good news for a change. It's been a rollercoaster ride the past three weeks. Strep throat, Ear infection now a respiratory infection. I know it's probably slim chances this month but I have to stay positive. Prayers please!!!!!

11 years ago

good luck with your scan !

I just got my period

Onto Clomid cycle 4

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Baby love, looks like the wrong chart linked again. I'd love to look at it though.

Elle, hope you gets some answers soon.

Good Luck to everyone approaching or in the TWW and hugs to all those found by the witch.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Elliekayejaye sorry to hear that your period has come. Best of luck for your next cycle.

Gunzz - how did the scan go? Hoping that this cycle is much better for you.

Lauramarie62 - these symptoms spud positive. As much as I tell myself I won't symptom spot I cannot help it. Think it's natural to when your keeping a close eye on the body.

It's not fun waiting but great to have people to keep me from going insane. Period due in two days. I rang the hospit today and left a message with the last I see so that things can be put in place ready for next month.

Feeling very tired as work has been busy and I'm in need of an early night.

Best of luck to everyone. :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Well the scan was not in my favor today. I was told my right side was producing egg follicles but not nature enough one's. My left side had one mature follicle but the technician thought it was too big and would probably just dissolve. I'm going to wait on my doctor to read the results to see her opinion but I feel like I am already our this month. It's just been a hard week. My BFF and I were pregnant together this time around and yesterday she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. It was supposed to be my time as well. We had the same due date. It's just frustrating when we have tried everything over the moon and nothing seems to be working. I think after getting a good nights rest I will feel better and not be negative Nelly. I appreciate all the support and each and every one of you for just being there and understanding. All my close friends have at least 2 babies and no fertility issues. It's nice talking to others that understand.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and good luck to everyone on their cycle!

11 years ago

I'm really sorry to hear that gunzz. Did they not talk you through any options of what they can do to help? I hate it when they don't go through things. I know how you feel about little hope but I suppose the thing with ttc is that you just never really know.

I wish you all the best. Don't give up hope. We are all in this together and here to support you :-)

User Image

11 years ago

Elle, I am sorry about AF. I hope this month is it! Are you doing anything different?

Ohhh, gunz, that is rough. I am sorry. I hope the Dr has some extra ideas for you. Maybe a trigger shot would work, since you are growing eggs, they just need that last little push.

goingforit, I hope you don't see af! But, if you do, are there any changes in your plan for next month?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I am contemplating picking up OPKs today. I am not sure if I can hold off until the 4th to find out if I ovulate. I should ovulate this Sunday(the 25th) if the clomid gives me a 28 day cycle. I think I might since this month is most likely the only shot we have to go this "unmonitored". I just don't want to buy them month after month like I did before. But if nothing happens this month, than I move on to either another med, or injections.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

To be honest Rockermama I'm not sure. I've asked if I need to change from clomid to femara or if there is a supplement I an take that will help with my uterine lining. She has already said she would like to scan me again this monh so I'm just going to have to wait and see what she says tomorrow. It's hard cos she's only in 9-12 and in working so we cannot actually speak.

I felt this month there was little chance as on cd10 my line was 2.4mm :-(

Fingers crossed for many Christmas Bfp's.

User Image

11 years ago

Ok....so I started my 2nd cycle of clomid....take the 3rd dose tonight. No issues for me....I'm not overly tired, but yikes my period is really heavy.

DH wants me to call my dr to see if there's anything we can do...each time I've gotten a BFP, it only sticks around for about a week. The first time, I lost it but had to get a D&C because my body thought I was still pregnant. ( If only it would be that easy!)

At least if I freak out at everyone while I'm cooking Thanksgiving (i'm cooking for 11...) I can blame it on my drugs. :-)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo