Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hey all, hope you all can find this!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

YAY!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

I redid the link so it's direct! I made it here this time!! :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

thanks! for the heads up!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Thanks for the link and new forum!

And thank you all for the well wishes! I am really, really hoping that this one sticks. Third time is the charm, right??

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Sending you lots of sticky vibes felurian!!! Stick little baby, stick!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!!!! Lucky new link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Binnyperry: You are welcome!

hopefullll: I temp under the arm and I think it has worked well for me.
Good luck with the new prescriptions.
From pilates: Next day hurts a lot but overall I feel rejuvenated!!!

hbarrios: I really dont know about your chart. Do you experience late ovulation? Wait a little more to see. My chart ithis month s also weird!!!!!!

Latika: I had clomid for 1 month and I didnt use a lubricant and intercourses were somehow painful. I should have used it!

Good luck to all!!!!!

11 years ago

felurian - I'll be saying a special prayer for you!!

kethryes - i thought i Od on the CD14...but i'm not sure bc PCOS can cause inconsistencies with OPKs so i'm not to sure. the whole last week i had cramping and migraines which are tell tale sighs that i'm about to start and on CD14 was the weekend i spent crying in the bathtub. i guess maybe i will O late?

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Hello everyone, I started following this forum last month after my second MC and needless to say i am now on cycle day 33 and should have the arrival of any time this week. Today I feel SUPER depressed and feels like reality has hit me that once again a pregnancy was taken from me and my DH. Although I have found relief in reading about others experiences with the good and the bad of TTC!
Felurian, Lindsaytom & Kellie89: Congrats on ur 's It is really nice to see u guys have success after all u have been through! I hope u all have a and please keep posting updates here even though now u will be chatting on the pregnant forums also...
hopefullll: sorry to hear showed her face but like u said it is a good thing she came on a reg. basis...if u don't mind me asking, what made the dr. decide to combine the IUI with the clomid treatments?
Latika: I saw that u are going to start your first round of clomid in Oct....me too, I am excited but nervous for side effects at the same time. I have gotten pregnant every time i used preseed on a very consistent basis during the ttc weeks but i also had 2 early mc's ...i was reading reviews and most very positive but there were some that say using the lube resulted in mc's due to it helping weak or poor quality sperm fertilize the egg. I asked my first OBGYN if she thought that happened with me and said no and she recommends preseed to couples with fertility issues. but a part of me wonders still....any thoughts on that anyone???
hbarrios: I was looking at your chart and it looks like u could have ovulated either cycle day 15 or 17 based on just the .5 degree increase which is what i thought is the sign of ovulation...what increase are u looking to see? my chart usually has a spike at the beginning like urs and then a couple throughout the rest of cycle, so not sure why it doesn't just look normal like they say it should! but txt books cant make rules for everyone single person because we are all so different.
ok thats enough for now...super long post!

11 years ago

Yay, glad everyone found it! Thanks Lisserb:)

Kmison- From what I gather IUI is sort of the next step for most people if Clomid alone doesnt do the trick. I'm being put back on Clomid to produce more follicles so I can release more eggs so my chance of conception is higher. Sort of like having more targets for the sperm to get at and considering they estimate that 70% of fertilized eggs don't make it through the whole process the hope here is that: more fertilized eggs = better odds of one sticking. Crossing fingers that this is the magic month!

I'm super sorry to hear you are feeling down. We all go through the ups and downs of ttc and it's hard to believe sometimes that it does get better. Hang in there, it will happen it's just a matter of when. It's funny because one day you'll be on here giving words of wisdom and picking people up when their down and the next week you're the one who needs to be picked up. We've all experienced this. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you, *hugs*

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo