Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Iwanna, I am still soooo clueless on CM and position. I tried to track it last go around, but there were never any changes that followed the "predicted". But, seeing as I didn't ovulate, I guess that isn't a surprise. Since we haven't been TTC long this cycle, I am not even attempting tracking yet.

I am glad you don't have a yeast infection, I have heard they hurt. And smell. And I think we can all agree neither of those things would be good, haha.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I. Am. TIRED. So tired. I have bad insomnia, but I was in bed last night and asleep at 1AM. Which is early for me, especially on a weekend night. My hubby gets up with the kids every Saturday and Sunday, so I slept in until 10:30, and I am still tired. Oh, and yesterday I had two cups of diet cokes, two diet mountain dews, and two coffees.

Even though I love caffeine, I am wanting to cut back since too much caffeine can cause issues. But I am so dang tired, I can't imagine cutting back or *cue dramatic music* stopping all together.*insert horror movie scream*.

Anyone extra tired on clomid?

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

RockerMama - that's where I have been going! I see Dr Albert, and a really good friend of mine saw Dr Kubik.

11 years ago

Lauramarie, that is TOO funny!! I liked it there a lot, probably since I got pregnant super fast. I don't remember what Dr I saw, since I mostly worked with the nurses. But I went for the first appt, got the meds, went back for middle cycle blood work, after cycle blood work, and the first ultrasound to see a tiny blip!

11 years ago

rockermama - hell yes! Clomid for me feels much like early pregnancy with the tiredness, mood swings and nausea haha!

afm cd29 period due tomorrow and progesterone level in the morning. Feeling very sick but also have lower back pain like af is coming so who knows lol!

36 days til Christmas

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Iwanna - I know clomid can thicken your cm and I know diet, meds and fluids can change it too. If you're worried give your Dr a call maybe? Maybe it's just your body regulating itself!

11 years ago

@ laura, I email them yesterday to try to get in to see them Monday or Tuesday. I should be getting an email back either today or tomorrow for an appointment schedule. Hoping all goes well and it's not a yeast infection. Me and hubby did BD last night and he was excited that I was extremely wet he said. He couldn't control hisself. Thst being said hr climaxed a lil fast .Like if it was a yeast wouldn't it make it dry after all the rubbing in there. Usually after I ovulate a couple day later I'm dry or just a lil wet. But to him I was pouring. And sex didn't hurt. So Idk. If it does turn out to be a Y/I then he will just have to go to his dr. To get some cream so we don't be passing it back and forth.

<a href=

11 years ago

Elle have you tested at all? I am horrible with waiting.

11 years ago

rocker - no I haven't tested yet. My period is eve tomorrow. scary stuff!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Ohhhh, you are STRONG! I would have tested like 5 times, haha. When do you hear back after your progesterone test?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo