Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Hello. I suppose the heavy period is a sign of the clomid working. You must have had a thick lining. Has anyone else had an unusually heavy period compared to normal?

Enjoy your thanksgiving meal - I hope that the doctors can do something to help te baby stick.

User Image

11 years ago

Well ladies sorry i have been MIA lately but just trying to stay positive and not get down in the dumps but hard to do sometimes! I had my cd12 scan today and my left ovarie showed just tiny follicle again but the right one had a nice one that was around 18mm and one that was around 15mm so my dr wants me to come back tmrw for a trigger shot. BUT...on the scan dr noticed something in my uterus and she thinks it is a polyp. She said if i dont get pregnant this cycle then she wants me to have an outpt surgery and get it removed! YIKES....never had surgery ever and kinda of freaked out about it. She thinks there is nothing to worry about but just doesnt want ne thing in there to get in the way of a sticky baby! Makes me wonder if this is the cause of my 2 early mc ? she said there is no way to tell but best to remove it! She looked back at previous scans and it is there but not as noticeable, thinks it may have been just the right angle for the us pic this time!

Has ne else had a polyp before in there uterus? She said it wasn't a fibroid...thank goodness ! will they put me to sleep?

11 years ago

Hey ladies:) Been MIA for a bit but I figure I should check in and welcome all the new gals: Welcom new gals! Anyway, I probably won't be on here as much considering nothing is going on right now and I have to wait till the end of January for my first IVF. So, this is going to be one very boring 8 weeks lol. I go on birth control on cd 5 so for now, just waitin' on AF. Not taking progesterone this month so she should be here in 4 days and I'll feel much better when she does so I can at least start meds and feel like i'm moving towards something. For the new girls who are wondering what an IVF lady is doing on here lol, I was on Clomid when I started this forum and I love you all so much I don't want to leave lol;P

I will read through some of the older posts tonight so I can respond to all that I can:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Also, to those of you who chart, to you find that your temps after ovulation are almost the exact same every night? I bought a Fahrenheit basal thermometer and I'm thinking it might be inaccurate because I've had 98.3 a few times now. Anyway, very strange unless someone tells me otherwise lol

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey hopefull,

Nice to hear from you. I like that you've popped back in as if these 3 cycles of clomid fail then they are hoping to try for funding for ivf and then start that at some point in the new year.

Thanks for the welcome. How long were you on clomid for?

I hope your period comes soon so that you can move forward.

User Image

11 years ago

goingforit, those hours stink! I am a stay at home mom, which makes things easier, except of course I can't bring a toddler to my appts, haha.

Hmmm. I am interested to hear what the Dr says. Please update when you know.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

MrsFlasche, I would plan on freaking out, just for the fun of it. Use that meds excuse while you have it! And I agree, I wonder if there is something else, fingers crossed something EASY, that can be done to help.

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

Rockermama it doesn't help that it's also only Monday, we'd Edgar and Fridays. Anyhow ill hear tomorrow. Feeling bit moody ATM. Think it's cos I'm annoyed with my constant bfn.

User Image

11 years ago

Only my parents and my DH know I'm on anything....so then I'd have to tell HIS parents, my brothers, and all the other family members.....so I think it'll be much more fun to just threaten my mom....

Her surgery last month went really well...she can't really do much (she had open heart surgery - aortic valve replacement) so I've instructed her to sit on the stool at my breakfast bar and look pretty....as I feed her wine.

BUT....we just put a deposit on a puppy....a little goldendoodle girl that we'll be able to pick up right around xmas day....so if everything happens the way it does in my life, while I deal with working and toilet-training a puppy, THAT'S when the BFP comes. (LET'S HOPE!!!)

And I will share what the dr says when I call...I know I'm not the only one who needs some glue to make that bean extra sticky!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mrs Flasche, I am glad her surgery went well. And I would like to be told to just sit and look pretty. Though I don't like wine. Can you feed me vodka instead? Ha!

Ohhhh, a puppy! How exciting! Yes, that will keep you busy, that is so cool.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo