Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Where are you in your cycle? Is there any chance it could be implantation bleeding? Best of luck x

User Image

11 years ago

Started my first 100mgs today.... Here we go!

Hope everyone is good!

11 years ago

Rockermama- The line on OPKs doesn't always get gradually darker until you see a positive. Mine are all really light until BAM there's the positive dark line. So don't give up hope.

MrsFlasche- :( Thanksgiving is so hard. I hope you won't need Clomid next year at this time!

goingforit- the baby aspirin is taken every day. It really might be best to give your doc a call before taking it though... it's not for everyone because it thins the blood and can cause problems in some people.

Lauramarie- Family can totally suck sometimes. I'm sorry that yours isn't more sensitive.

I don't know really know why, but Thanksgiving is just one of the hardest holidays. I don't know if it's because it is SO focused on family, or what. I bawled and couldn't sleep at all the night of Thanksgiving. It was just such a rollercoaster... being thankful for what I do have and for all of the support makes me happy, but then thinking of everything that's missing that I feel like I should have and would be eternally grateful for makes me so sad. We had decided that we were going to announce my pregnancy to everyone on Thanksgiving... until I had my third miscarriage. And also seeing people with kids who take them for granted hurts, too. And it's only the beginning... Thanksgiving is the start to the weeks of hurt ahead until Christmas is over.

I hope we get lots of BFPs here so many of you don't have to go through another Christmas without that happiness!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you, Felurian! It is still early, so I am hoping it happens. As much as I am trying to not set myself up for heartbreak, I am still optimistic that I will ovulate since it happened last time at this dose.

I am sorry you had a rough Thanksgiving. Hugs!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I took my last dose of the clomid last night. It was weird when my alarm went off for my evening dose of met and I didn't take the clomid. I kept feeling like I was forgetting something, haha!

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

11 years ago

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This Thanksgiving was very emotional as well. With my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. My due date would be coming up soon. I was a little nervous bc of all my family and friends with new additions. I actually did really well. I think seeing the new little ones encouraged me to fight harder. My sister just delivered twins 6 months ols. She has been so wonderful about everything. My nephew actually had to spend some time in the hospital with a really high fever of 104-105. I wished I could take lil' Brady's pain away. Instead I have had a sweet new little addition since about mid week. His twin sister, Bristol has been staying with us. She's the sweetest baby in the world. I have enjoyed every moment of it. I'm really sad that she will be going home today, even my DH is a little sad too. But maybe this will be our month.

I hope and pray all of us will get good news soon!!!
Ashley

11 years ago

User Image

FINALLY! CD 16....Should see the one I took at 1pm is FLAMING POSITIVE!
I feel I should be ..but We BD'd this AM With PRESEED,On top of two pillows (WAS THE BEST SEX I MUST ADD) It's always great using pillows & stayed there 10 mins after.
we both have a cold and don't feel like BD'ing anymore so FX
I hope this is it!
Cervix was still high this AM very soft and open.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Awww, gunz, I hope everyone is healthy and safe soon. High temps are so scary. My son(3) has a history of febrile seizures, he is very susceptible to them. Puts me on edge every time he coughs or anything!

11 years ago

GLMyers, ohhhhhh, I hope this is it! I had a negative opk again today, but you could see the line at least. Yesterday you couldn't even see the second line.

Ok, explain the cervical monitoring. How do you tell when it is open?

11 years ago

I guess on the cervical opening it gets so high and so soft it' squashes up and open slight..
I just guessed and hope it was open because it was soooooooooo high up and felt like my belly fat lol instead of the tip of my nose

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo