Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Sorry dont have any time to respond! I have been so busy this past week with my gfs wedding! I am still exhausted!! 25 weeks now tho... excited to hit the 3rd tri mark sept 1st.

Hope everyone is doing great! love u all!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

elle - 5 tablets? so you only take them CD2-6? how do they know they have worked (other than you being up the duff!!) are they doing any scans etc.? i think you are right to be getting busy till your period arrives, at least every other day! ;0)

Joy - was begining to wonder where you got to! glad the wedding went well.

AFM - back to work today and very thankful! will find out this afternoon how long i have to wait for a transfer and if i need to take any more drugs for that. fingers crossed they are happy for me to do it sooner rather than later but will be fine if i have to wait. they warned me i would probably get sick and I did so i am leaving all decisions in their hands seeing as they are the experts!

where is everyone else?

Jackson, did you get another positive?

Armywife, how are you doing now hun?

abc, assume you are just too busy to post, ;0)

i guess bumble is off brewing her twins!!

just1more?

anyone else??

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie- I am having a scan done on cd18 I guess it is to look at follicles and lining. then I have progesterone blood tests on days 21,28&35 to tell them if I ovulate then I guess they call me or my doctor to say if it worked and what dosage to take next cycle. if nothing happens this month next month I go up to 100mg a day. I have no idea why I only got 5 pills lol surely it would have been better to give me a couple of months worth? oh well

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

have you used OPKS in the past, i cant remember? Will you use them again? or r u just going to go at it like rabbits and hope for the best??!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie- yes I have re-tested a few times and am still pregnant it seems. Mostly with digitals, and I took one internet cheapie last night and there was a strong line.

elle - with everything!

joy - glad to hear everything is going well with you!

AFM I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. I think because of my previous ectopic my doctor thought it would be a good idea to see me early. Do you think he will do an u/s? I sure hope so, would be nice to have some reassurance that everything is where is should be.

everybody~!

Lindsay

11 years ago

krunchie- I am not doing OPKs this cycle because there is no guarantee I will even ovulate on the Clomid. I am going to just have my blood tests and a scan on CD18 hopefully that'll shed a little light on the situation. If the Clomid is working I will do OPKs next cycle.

jacksonwest - glad to hear the bean is still sticking nicely they might do a scan it makes good sense, good luck!

afm, second day on Clomid and so far no side effects. No idea when they're supposed to start though! I got a letter from the hospital to say I have a scan on the 5th of September but it doesn't actually say what it's for I will be CD18 then maybe they'll be looking for follicles/signs of ovulation and over-stimulation??

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hehe, hi Krunchie

I've been following everybody! Promise hoping you hear good news about your transfer!

elle - hoping you don't start experiencing any side effects! crossing my fingers that everything works as planned

yay jackson!!!!

Joy - nice to see your name back here

AFM, I am on CD 12, and I've started my OPKS and am still temping. Just waiting to ovulate. Not too much else going on!

Happy Tuesday!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Guys,

Lisa, so glad the Clomid prescription was ready fo this cycle, hun will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.xxx

Krunchie, Glad you are starting to feel better hun

Joy, glad the wedding went well.xx Wow 25 weeks already where is the time going, little bean will be here before you know it.xxx

Jacksonwest, sending you lots of hun.xxx

AFM, well that was a much needed break from every day life, only 4 days, but wow I didn't realise how much I needed it. Dad is still quite poorly, but everyone from Mcmillan nurses to consultants are being absolutely amazing and supporting him above and beyond, we are all very grateful. Dad was relatively upbeat for the first few days, but the last 2 days you could see he was starting to struggle. Thankfully we got the call whilst we were there and he finally goes in to have the 2 tumours removed on the 3rd September, we are all so relieved and Dad thinks he will feel much better once he knows the bulk of the cancer has been removed, he will never be cancer free, but at least they are confident they control it with hormones, which means we have him around for a lot longer!!!!!

I haven't tested since Friday morning, but I will be testing first thing tomorrow morning, I feel like I just might be, but I have been in this situation before and nothing but a at the end of it, but who knows maybe it is my time or may be I am just going insane!!!!

Speak soon

Sabrina.xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

hey abc123 & just1more

how awesome would it be if everyone finished this thread with BFP this cycle? haha

11 years ago

hey abc123 & just1more

how awesome would it be if everyone finished this thread with BFP this cycle? haha

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo