Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Katie - I am so optimistic!! Really hope it works!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

krunchie - I will be thinking of you and sending you sticky thoughts! :-)

I haven't been posting but I have been reading to keep up ha ha. This cycle we can't actually have sex so I am in some kind of ttc limbo I am going to ask my doctor if I can take a break from the clomid until maybe December as I only get 4 more cycles and I would rather use then when my husband is fully functioning lol

I hope you're all well :-)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Well it's in! And this is going to be the longest 9 days EVA!!!! The embryologist said all was good, survived the thaw perfectly and started to hatch just before they put it in. So just have to hope its finding a comfy spot to settle in to for the next 8 months !!

Lisa- have u seen the doc yet?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - Go embryo! I haven't seen to doctor but I will do in a week as I am going for my monthly clomid appointment. He will check my 21 day blood test to see if I ovulated. I have 28 day blood taken and usually if would prescribe me clomid for next cycle. I don't know weather to keep using the clomid or take a break

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - Yay!! So exciting!! Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and you get some good news on the 17th!!

Elle - Sorry to hear your having to take a break from ttc... have you spoken to your doc yet about coming off clomid for a bit while you are unable to ttc?

AFM - Exciting day here, my parents are coming home from a 2 week long trip today! We go pick them up from the airport in a few hours! Can't wait!!

xx Joy

joy - no I haven't seen my doctor yet I see him in a week. we may be cal to have sex soon! my husband is taking baby steps without his crutchep pro fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Did I miss something? Has he been in an accident?

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Lisa, I hope you hubby is back in action soon!

Krunchie, I have my finger crossed for you that the transfer works! How exciting!

Joy, Enjoy visiting with your parents! It's always nice when someone comes back after a long vacation! I hope your weather warms up for a bit too!

AFM, Not much here. I keep reading about your ladies hoping to see some good news soon! Seems like this thread has dwindled down to just a few! I've been having headaches everyday lately. Not happy about it!

Have a good night!

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Ooo, very exciting!!

Katie - Feeling anything yet?? LoL, guess its a tad early... haha

Bumble - Sorry to hear about the headaches, hope you're doing well aside from that!

AFM - Nothing too exciting to report... pretty lazy here. Find out tomorrow if dh is going to be send away with work or not... kinda hoping he goes cause chances are if he doesnt that he will be sent on the next trip which is even closer to my due date! Eek!

xx Joy

haha no nothing yet, not even been 24 hours! was quite crampy yesterday evening but i assume that was from being poked and prodded so much. VERY sore boobs but assume that is from the progesterone supplements im on as they have been sore for a while!

its going to take super human strength for me not to test early! i dont have any tests at home so hopefully that will help. will just leave it to the blood test, unless i start to get bleeding which given my varying lengths of cycle could be any day now!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo