Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Aww Armywife, I am so very sorry sending you lots of hugs.xxxx

Lisa, who knows twins could be fun ;0), but I completely understand you not wanting to take clomid, I hope you can make a decision soon and who knows maybe you already have a on the horizon, good luck hun.xxx

MrsSchmidt, welcome. So sorry to hear of your loss and congratulations on your Lots of sticky dust being sent your way.x

AFM, I am off on holiday tomorrow so I very much doubt I will be able to update over the weekend, but I will try and keep up to date with everyone else 's news etc.

Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to all.

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

sabrina- I wiring I was going on holiday! jealous!

I am going to pick up my clomid prescription tomorrow. I decided I have waited long enough. Even if I get pregnant on the first cycle my first child will be five and a half So I want to get started :-)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Awww Lisa, that is brilliant. You could have your long awaited BFP, by the end of the year woohoo, I have my fingers firmly crossed for you. Good Luck.xxx

Not really a holiday, I am going to Portsmouth (My Dad lives there) so although I am looking forward to the break of the mundane day to day stuff at home, I am sure it will be an emotional 4 days.

Sabrina.xx

11 years ago

Hey Ladies! Sorry i faded out for a bit.

Armywife, I so sorry! I know how devastated you must be. My thoughts are with you through this.

Sabrina, I hope you are able to find some relaxation on your trip!

Lisa, I was on clomid for 5 cycles and never formed more than one follicle! I have a friend who is taking femara and she formed three on the first cycle that it worked right! I hope it does the trick for you quick!

MrsSchmit, I am so sorry to hear about your little girl. I hope everything works out for your this time!

Krunchie, Good luck with the ivf! I hope it all works out for you the first time around! :)

AFM -
My names Alicia, DH is Patrick. We are both 28.
We have two fur-babies, Payton and Diamond, both yellow labs.
We started our TTC journey in August 2009 when I went off BCP's. Were were NTNP then in March 2009 we had the talk and actively started TTC. After almost two years of no luck, we finally went to a fertility clinic where we did two IUI cycles with clomid with no luck. Decided to bring out the big guns and switched to injectibles for our third iui cycle after a "ttc vacation" for a cycle. We had four healthy follicles at trigger and it did the trick! I am currently 7w4d pregnant! Very nervously pregnant I might add! I've had some spotting at times and once it seemed like a period but my most recent u/s on 8/15 showed TWO strong heartbeats! We are due at the end of March! Just hoping these next few weeks fly by so I can stop being so nervous about all of this! And I am anxious for all of you to join us over on CMP! It took us one month shy of our three years mark to get our bfp, I hope all of yours isn't far away!

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Alicia, Wow Twins!!!! You must be so excited, I am so very happy for you and thanks for popping by and saying Hi to us all.xxxxx

AFM, Couldn't sleep so been up since 5.30am, had this massive urge to POAS so got up and POAS, can you ladies look at what I got I am confused I think I see something but the whole test looks really light so I am doubting myself, link is below

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=46034

Thanks

Sabrina.xxx

11 years ago

Looks good to me! Can u request a blood test to confirm?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

I am away for a couple of days, not back till Tuesday, so I may ring the Dr then once I have done another test Wednesday morning. I am sort of stunned, finally after 9 months it looks like we may have done it, I have got my fingers firmly crossed for this BFP. I could squeel but I don't want to wake the rest of the house up.

Thanks for commenting hun.xxx

11 years ago

Bumblebaby - wow congratulations on your TWINS! eeek! maybe you'll get a boy and a girl

Just one more - I can see a faint line with re test!

Krunchie - how's the IVF cycle going?

AFM - stupidly POAS this morning, I know I know I have just been told I don't release eggs but I have had super painful breasts for over a week now like they are so bad if anything touches them I am shouting and I have been sick every morning. Of course it was a BFN just my body playing tricks again. CD35 and I can't get to see my doctor for Clomid prescription til Monday. I have been told to start it on day 2 of my next cycle so I am praying I don't get my period on Saturday.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Day2 after retrieval and I'm a bit sick. I think it's mild ohss and side effects from the drugs I'm on to prevent ohss getting worse!

So from at least 23 folicles 16 egg were retrieved and so far 12 have fertlised and are currently dividing properly so all is good.

So because of the threat of ohss I'm not getting a transfer straight away, which I was upset about but am ok now seeing as I'm not 100%

So at day 5 stage they will be frozen and hopefully by the time I'm at my next natural ovulation where my uterus lining is thick again I can have the transfer then so hopefully only about 3-4 weeks to wait

The embryologist says its actually proving to have better pregnancy rates, better pregnancies and better birth rates because the mother is 100% better after the influx of hormones to grow the excess folicles which does make sense, it's just a bitch that I have to wait again!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

wow 12 embryos! That's awesome, have they told you how many they will put back in at a time? I am sure that isn't the technical term lol it does suck that you have to wait even longer but hopefully you'll be recovered and ready to go

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo