Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Katie - I'm still reading, as always! LoL! Sorry you were having such a crappy day, but awesome news about your cycle! And to answer your question, yes, I am getting pretty big these days! LoL

J1M - sweetie, hopefully your ntnp cycle will give you a nice surprise at the end!

abc123 - Awesome that you actually got to meet one of the girls in person & had such a great time! Happy bding this week!

Elle - Sorry you're having to deal with all the "wonderful" side effects of clomid Hopefully you wont have to be on it too much longer!

AFM - Nothing much going on here. 30 weeks now so am seeing my doc every 2 weeks & will likely be packing my hospital bag soon, just incase. (lol, yep I am definitely a little over-precautious) Aside from that I am housework bound today.... laundry, dishes, cleaning, and grocery shopping... big fun! LoL!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy - I am sick of housework today ha ha! why does it never end!?

afm - awful weather here Ihave had to chan!ge my coat, jeans and boots 3 times today. I have a headache. Tomorrow I am going clothes shopping

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Lisa, have you thought about herbal depression assistance? that might not interfer with clomid? like St John's wort or the stuff im on is called remotiv. it might not be as effective as antidepressants but it might take the edge off. I've never officially been diagnosied but my counceller thinks i have cyclical depression and i can trace my bad bouts to every three years since about the age of 14!

but you certainly made me feel better when you said you are addicted too! you gotta love the internet for making you feel not so alone, even if it is with someone on the other side of the world!!

first blood test on friday... hurry up friday! cos its also a long weekend here in WA and the royal show is on and we are going on monday to watch the dog trials!! woo hoo!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

migraine day 4. close to jamming something into my brain!

krunchie - my doctor told me not to take alternative therapies while t.t.c :-( good luck with your blood test tomorrow

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - Good luck with your bloodwork tomorrow! Probably wont be on much if at all this weekend, so have fun at the dog trials!

Elle - Sorry to hear about the migrane... I'm sure the housework doesnt help! lol, no, it never ends.

AFM - Had to deal with a super moody dh yesterday. He was all stressed out about work and was irritated with himself for forgetting things and I of course got blamed for everything. Men!! Hopefully he has a better day today!

LOL, as I am typing this my "genious" dog just slammed his head into the door... he wasnt playing or anything, just licking his paws, then bam, right into the door... such an intelligent little pup I've got! What a goof....

Hope everyone is doing well! Chat with you ladies later!
xx Joy

elle, hope you have a handle on it then. I'm on remotiv at the mo but am stopping now as i get closer to my transfer.

joy, it annoys me when my dh takes things out on me but gets angry when i do it to him!! hello, double standards!! my dogs are constantly walkng into doors and flywires! last one was him RUNNING head first into a tree because he was too busy looking at me with the ball instead of where he was going! i heard a massive crunch and was worried for a second, until he kept running!

blood test this morning! just waiting for results now but hopefully trasnfer next weekend!!!!!! then the PG test will be the day DH gets home which is good because if it doesnt work i dont relly want to be alone.

11 years ago

krunchie - wow next weekend is close I can't believe its almost your transfer time! I have been following a woman called keiko zolls infertility blog and she is having a transfer this week too. Ivf fir fascinating stuff

11 years ago

Hi Girles,

Joy I am sure dh doesn't mean it he is just expressing his anger in the wrong place, but knowing it is a safe place to express it.xx

Lisa, know exactly what you mean it has been freezing although today is quite bright, fingers crossed it stays that way for a few days at least.

Krunchie, wow transfer is really close, fingers crossed for you hun.

AFM, AF showed up this morning, which is disappointing as it means no , but on the positive side it means I have had the shortest cycle since starting ttc (10 months) of 31 days, which is ace!!!! I am so happy that my cycles seem normal finally, lets just hope they stay that way for when we decide to start activelt ttc again!!

It has been a busy week this week, DH had day surgery for an ear infection which has plagued his life for many, many years on Tuesday, he is fine thankfully and is now on the road to recovery. I had my university interview on Wednesday for Adult Nursing which went really well, fingers crossed I will find out by Monday whether I am in or not. Also my driving lessons are going really well and my instructor has said I can book my practical test for the beginning of Dec, so freaking happy it is unbelievable, can't wait to be on the road.

I hope you are all well, looking forward to here all your updates in the next few weeks. Good Luck all.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - LOL that is so funny about your dog! Mine does stupid stuff like that all the time! LoL, I always worry he's hurt himself, but he's a cattle dog, so apparently they have thicker skulls than most breeds... still laugh everytime it happens though!
So exciting about next weekend!! Keeping my for you!! And I am glad dh will be there when you get the pg test results!

Elle - How have you been doing sweetie?

J1M - Sorry to hear showed up, but glad to hear your cycle was shorter this time! Hopefully thats a sign of good things to come!

AFM - Things are better at dhs work thankfully, it really is irritating that he can unload on me whever he likes, but if I were to do the same he would have a fit.
Experienced my first bout of Braxton Hicks yesterday... not as painfull as I expected them to be, so cant complain, though it did give me a kick in the butt to get my hospital bags packed. Today dh is away with a friend, so I am catching up on housework! I have so much laundry to do!!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

Monday Monday Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! We are good for transfer on Monday! So I think pg test on the 17th oct.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo