Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 282 Replies | Last Page

katie - YAAAAAYYY!!!!!! So exciting!! Can't wait till the 17th!! Good luck hun!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

yay krunchie! how many do you get transferred?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Only one this time but will do two by the third transfer. How u doin?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hey guys. Long time no talk. How's all Our mommas to be? Just popped in to update. No time to read though. Maybe someone could give me a quick update or brief synopsis? Who got preggers while I was away?

I did read that krunchie is having ivf. Congrats hun!!! So exciting.

Afm- I had a relapse of my illness (I have severe anxiety that sometimes manifests as psychosis) and lost my job. Been in and out of psychiatric hospitals. As of right now I'm doing good but my doctors don't want me working for a while.

I'm all moved in to my dfs place so we have our own house but were having some financial issues so we need a room mate. We will have one by November first which will definately free up some cash.

I still want a baby more than anything but my health needs to come first. I started bc again in July. I'm thinking of coming off it again in December.

Well that's me. I'll check in again tomorrow but then I'll probably be gone again for a while. I want to be part of this group again but was so busy with work and then the relapse. I'm going to try to be around more often now that things are back to normal.

Ciao.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

wow i was just thinking of you the other day wondering where you got to!

sorry to hear about your probs but glad you have things back on track now, and i think you are so right to put yourself first right now so you can be a happy healthy mummy when the time comes!

my dh and i had house mates when we first started living together. was a mate and worked out well then we bought our own place. are you getting a new person or friend?

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Katie - Still counting down the days! Can't wait for the results on the 17th! Keeping my fingers crossed that things go really well!!

Jil - Glad to see you back here again. Sorry to hear about the relapse, glad your are putting your healthy first though. I think a roommate is a smart idea. We started out with one in our first place too... actually had a couple different ones in and out over a couple years - definitely worth while for the extra cash. However if you do end up having a friend move in, make sure its someone you really get along with! LoL! Dh lost one of his friends cause he was a horrible room mate... made messes and never cleaned it up, rarely paid rent on time, and the house constantly smelled like curry. Good luck!!

Elle - How have you been doing sweetie?

AFM - Not much going on... its snowing here... nor very impressed with that. Glad we decided NOT to go camping in the tent this weekend! Would have frozen to death!!

Hope everyone is doing good!
xx Joy

Krunchie- I think it's a friend of dfs that's moving in. We have to do a lot of cleaning before he can move in. Also the friend only has a temporary construction job that ends in November so he has to get a full time job before he can move in. We might have to post an ad for a stranger. I'd rather the friend though. I don't like the idea of a stranger coming into my home.

Joy- thanks! The friend is a little young (21) but a good guy. He and df get along really well. I'm just hoping he's not a slob. As long as he keeps the kitchen clean I don't mind if his room is ruined. I think it should work out. I'd rather the friend then a stranger. That's for sure.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hey Gurlies! I am still reading and keeping up with everyone!

Jil, good luck with the roomie!

Joy, SNOWING?? It's exciting to see snow for the first time but I am not ready for it yet!

Krunchie, I wish you Good Luck with your first transfer monday! I hope all goes well!

Just1more, Sorry AF showed. good luck with the driving lessons and schooling!

Lisa, I got bad migraines too when I was on clomid! But the drs at the fertility center told me they doubted it was from the meds cause it's not a common side effect. I got wicked heart burn too. I hope you've gotten some relief by now.

AFM, Just sore and ready for the weekend. I keep reading up on all you ladies and mean to post, I just don't want to make anyone angry by counting to post here! But it took me a long time to get where I was so I don't even want to shun those who are still in that position. Now that I am pregnant a lot of my friends have been messaging me on facebook asking how we were able to conceive. I feel like a therapist but I don't mind offering a ear to those who are going through what I did. So I am still hoping for all you ladies! I hate seeing anyone go through the heartache associated with infertility. :(

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bumble - LoL, I agree... snow has come much to early for my liking! In my mind any time before Halloween is way too early!! As for posting on here, I completely agree with you, I so want to see all these wonderful ladies get their bfps, especially after knowing their struggles. So I try to come on here and talk about my pregnancy as little as possible and just listen & encourage. Hopefully no one is offended by our presence - and if they are they speak up!

Jil - Glad to hear you got one of dh's friends! That should work out well!

I'm in tomorrow at 2.15pm for my transfer. Excited but worried because this has a higher chance of not working than working but trying to be positive!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo