Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Yikes not much activity on here these days!!

Elle - Glad your levels were good and high. Sorry about the lady asking if your pregnant. I know what you mean about hating that so many ppl know your ttc since your m/c... its like everyone else is waiting around like "are you pregnant yet?" and all you wanna do is tell them all to screw off! Really hoping you get your little miracle soon!

Katie - Hope your waiting pays off! I've been offline too long apparently, what is your transfer cycle exactly? LoL, sorry!

abc123 - 34 is still a normal #... my cycles used to be anywhere between 30-36 days and I know many woman who had some even longer, so dont stress about it! Try and remember (as difficult as I know it is - and often frustrating to hear) the average completely healthy couple takes 6-12 months to conceive... and I assume they mean 6-12 cycles so if yours are longer that could make a difference too. A pain in the ass, I know, but dont throw in the towel yet sweetie! I know it's frustrating! Hope you get some good news soon!

J1M - Thanks, the camping trip was good, but cold, definitely didnt see any sunshine!! Haha, but that was okay, it was still a lovely weekend! As for my results, I will post that below.
So glad to hear your Dad is doing well... wish they could find the primary source of the cancer though, so frustrating!

AFM - Got all my test results back, and everything looks good. The Placenta Previa seems to have fixed itself and my fibroid is apparently up our of the way so shouldnt cause any issues to baby or during birth. So I am very happy right now.

Aside from the camping & shopping trip this week (which were both great) I have just been trying to get some work done around the house, and get things prepared for Christmas since Dec is going to be a busy month. Got almost all of my Christmas presents bought and wrapped, and have bought most of my Grandparents gifts for everyone as well. Very excited that I have managed to be so organized!! This week I am hoping to get my Halloween decorations up! Even gonna put up the Christmas tree with Halloween decorations on it so come Nov I dont have to worry about getting it up, just redecorating it!

Hope everyone is doing great!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

hi joy! I have done some Christmas shopping. Won't be long til Halloween now either. It is my birthday today so I have been in the Sun and will soon be having cake. I am going to see if I can get my 28 day test results on Monday. if my period hasn't arrived.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Elle - Happy Birthday sweetie!! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy the sunshine and cake!!

Can't wait to hear your results on monday!

Cant believe how quickly this year has been flying by! Just over a month till Halloween! & my nephew turns 10 on Monday!! Eeek!!

xx Joy

Happy birthday Elle/Lisa!!! Hope it was a good one.

Joy glad that all has righted itself for u.

Enjoy Halloween guys, jealous because they don't celebrate it much in Australia. One of my bucket list items would be to stay with a family in America at that time so I get to experience it all!!!

Still nothing to report for me. Cd 25 so af is imminent

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - I am also waiting for af. cd29. I was hoping since I ovulated this cycle my period would arrive on day 28. oh well. if it doesn't show up soon I have to go get provera.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

hi ladies!

Elle - How was your birthday sweetie? Do anything exciting?

Katie - I would definitely try and make it to north america for halloween if its not really celebrated where you are - I love Halloween, its my 2nd favorite holiday! We dont have as many decorations of traditions with it as we do Christmas, but I expand a little every year, usually only my kitchen and livingroom get decorated... this year I added the bathroom!

AFM - Super productive day today... breakfast out with dh and my parents, then went to the gym, did a quick shop with my Mom, then came home and put up all my Halloween decorations!! Now I just need to back up my photos, give the livingroom a quick vacuum, load my dishwasher, make dinner and start some laundry! Then its a lazy night for me!!

xx Joy

joy my birthday was ok. didn't do anything.

I got my period today.

So tomorrow I start my second round of clomid.

11 years ago

Elle - sorry to hear af showed Hopefully your 2nd round of clomid will do the trick! Keeping my for
you!

Where is everyone?? This thread used to be so active it was hard to keep up! Miss you ladies!!

xx Joy

im still here but nothing to report STILL!!!!!!

Still waiting for my period, its two days "late" compared to my longest ever natural cycle of 27 days (other longer cycles were pregnancy one and syneral one)

but no im not pregnant before anyone suggests, already taken three tests!!! they were the CBdigital ones though which are 50ml sensitive so was thinking about getting a FRER today... DH says just to be patient, it will happen BUT I AM NOT PATIENT!!!

but i guess i dont have a choice!

elle - how does the latest clomid round?

joy, getting big now i guess!!!

11 years ago

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Spotting has finally arrived!! Just rang my clinic and register the CD1 and see if the Doc wants me on drugs or not in prepareation for the FET, which, if O is CD 13, it would be 2nd Octber, with the 5 day transfer for 7th October!!!

fingers crossed the clinc doesnt say anything to the contrary!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo