Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Krunchie, OMG I am so very happy for you!!!!!!!! Congratulations hun, you must be so very happy woohoo!!!!!

Uni starts on 21st Jan so a few months to get sorted and arrange all my books and finances etc, but I am so excited!!!

Joy, wow you only have 6 and a bit weeks left that is going to whizz by, you must be so excited!!!!xxx

Bumble, I will treasure the moments feeling all of my babies move inside me whilst I carried them the most amazing feeling, enjoy hun it is over too quickly!!xx

Lisa, Where are you? I hope everything is ok? How is hubby recovering?xxx

I may not be posting too much, but I am lurking in the background and I am looking forward to seeing all the bfp's ove the next few weeks/months.xxxx

Speak soon, Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!! - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!!! Omg I am seriously bouncing over here!!! So exciting!! sweetie!!!!!

J1M - Yep, getting pretty excited now! Got everything ready for my little man, now I am just waiting on him! Hope you're doing well and getting excited for uni in Jan!

Kristine - Oh I am so glad you are doing so well! I've missed chatting wth you! Got an email about your friend request on fb, but for some reason when I go to my fb it isnt showing up Can you send me another request maybe? (I hate technology some days! lol)

AFM - All is going great, nothing much to report tho. Hope everyone is having a great day.... Katie, I am still bouncing over here!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear Sundays results!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Krunchie! I still stalk this thread since moving over to the other website, and couldn't resist sending you a !!!!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Woohoo!! Krunchie!!! How amazing!! So happy for you guys!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Sadly it was not meant to be

Chemical pregnancy

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Noooooooo Krunchie, I am so very sorry hun.

Sending you truck loads of love and hugs!!!!xxxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

I'm so sorry Krunchie! :(

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

the good news is that my period has started alreadyi dont think i have to wrry about a D&C or anything like that.

Will ring the clinic today to chat (wasnt really in the mood on sunday!) and hopefully i can get straight back on for the second go!

When they said my levels were only 42, and my hpts weren't getting darker, I didnt think that was a good thing. I was getting all sorts of crampy type things which I tried to think was just the uterus growing etc. but stil something didnt feel right, so it wasnt totally unexpected when my levels went down to 5 on Sunday.

took the day off on Monday to be with DH (and to be there when my puppy came home from surgery poor little munchkin, feeling very sorry for herself but had daddy nurse to look after her today)

so feeling good this morning when i saw bright red blood! strange that! feeling happy to see blood!

will let you guys know what my next steps are.

any just in case you think replies to internet "friends" doesnt really mean anything, just knowing there are people out there, even though i may never meet them, wishing me well and feeling my pain does make things easier.

some of the replies on other forums i am on (and the speed in which people reply!) was so nice and helps a lot!

xxx

11 years ago

Katie, oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear that! I was so hoping to come online and see some more good news for you. I am glad af has at least shown up and wont make you wait to try again. Are your docs thinking you'll be able to give it another go this cycle or do they want you to wait? I really hope you can proceed this cycle & that you will get your bfp right away & it will stick!!

Take care sweetie, if there is anything I can do to help you through this please dont hesitate to ask!! Sending lots of & s your way!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

just spoken to my clinic and they might make me wait a cycle because of the presence of the pregnancy hormone!!

really pissed off right now! not at them exactly as I know they are just doing what is right to ensure the best result for next time, but I dont want to wait!!!!!!! i want to go ahead straight away.

knowing i could go straight back in helped me move forward so i hope they dont make me

but i will do as im told of course!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo