Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 282 Replies | Last Page

period pain suck! had a lovely day out though. my daughter said months ago she wanted twin sisters on her sixth birthday. I wonder if that will happen now ha ha! she turns 6 in 17 months I best get cracking! only gives me 8 months to conceive

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

nothing ever works out the way it is supposed to! I went to the doctors for my clomid and they wouldn't give me it because the letter from the consultant hasn't arrived yet. they have tried ringing his secretary to get it faxed over but are getting put straight to answer phone! I am going to have another wasted cycle! so annoyed and frustrated :-(

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Have u thought about trying soy isoflavones as I'm sure it's called the nateual clomid. If u can't get your prescription in time for this cycle why not try it

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

I am getting the prescription yay!

Krunchie - how's it going do you feel well now?

11 years ago

I do feel better, should be able to go to work tomorrow.

It's now 5 days after the egg retrieval and there are 8 blast cells of grade aa and a now successfully frozen waiting for a transfer!

I'll speak to the coordinator tomorrow to see if it can happen on this next cycle or if I have to wait for two bleeds.

11 years ago

Oh and yeay for the prescription!

11 years ago

thanks I got a call from the doctors office before to say they had been able to get the letter faxed through so I go to get the Clomid in a couple of hours!

Oooh good news on the embryo grades I hope they let you transfer next cycle!

11 years ago

When do u think u would ovulate? We might be getting knocked up at the same time!! If my cycle stays 27 days I'll ovulate on the 11th sept so assume transfer would be around 15th sept giving me a due date of 4th June which is a day after dh's birthday, which I think is fitting as this year when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said nothing just a baby! So I can give him one this time!!

Not that I'm counting or anything!!

And of course not getting hopes up

11 years ago

I am gonna sit and work it out just now lol I have read online you Ovulate about 5-10 days after the last Clomid pill so that takes me to 29th + a 14 day luteal phase means my period should arrive on 11th?

I don't think that's right lol CD28 for me is the 15th of September - 14 days luteal phase would make Ovulation on the 1st of September.

I am confuesd lol! My doctor didnt tell me when I would be most fertile or should expect to ovulate at all. I guess I will just have to do the deed every other day from my last pill til my period starts?? lol!!

It would be cool to be pregnant at the same time - June babies!

11 years ago

Got the Clomid! Only got 5 tablets though so I guess I have to go every cycle for a new prescription? Oh well at least I have enough to do #1

I am going to take it tonight as I have read it's best to sleep off any symptoms? Though I guess you will still have them when you wake up.

So, here we go...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo