Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 282 Replies | Last Page

hey joy! try not to worry about the placenta pravea, my dd pregnancy I had it. I had a bleed at 23 weeks which is when I found out. I had extra scans towards the end of my pregnancy to check on the placenta. I was told I would be having a section all the day up til 36 weekday then they said my placenta had moved away from the cervix. your womb changes shape in the last weekday to let the baby had drop into your pelvis and quite often that moves the placenta :-) my baby arrived naturally at 41 weeks. good luck!

I had my scan yesterday it was to check on through cyst I had on my left ovary. It has gone! woo hoo but the technician couldn't see any follicles :-( it was day 18 I am hoping its because I had already ovulated

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Wow, look at me posting twice in 2 days!!

Thanks to all of you for your supportive responses! I am sure all will be fine, regardless of weather or not the pp fixes itself... my doc is amazing so I know I am in good hands!

Elle - Hmm... cd18 could definitely have been too late to see any folicles, so hopefully it's just cause you already o'd! So happy to hear your cyst has gone!!

abc123 - Where are you in your cycle atm sweetie?

Katie - I will definitely ask about the yoga! Anything I can do to possibly help, I will definitely try!! Sorry to hear things are so confusing with medical over there! sounds like a big headache!! Why must they make things so complicated??

Tink - Of course I remember you sweet pea! How is baby Nahla doing? I can't believe she is already turning 1!! Thats insane! Glad you and your little family are doing well! xx

J1M - Hope your Dad is doing well & recovers quickly! Thinking of you! Good luck with the uni application!

Bumble - Hope all is going well with your little one! I'll be heading to cmp right after this to check on everyone there!

Well thats as far back as it will let me go! Hope everyone else is doing great!

AFM - Heading out camping for what will likely be the last trip of the summer tomorrow, then of too ND on Sunday for a shopping trip with my Mom & Grandparents.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

not much to report, I am having my first progesterone blood test today. I wonder if they're actually going to tell me if I'VE ovulated or not once they have the results :/ if I haven't got my period my CD35 my doc says I wont ovulate that cycle and have to take provera to start my period then next cycle do 100mg of clomid for cd2-6 but I don't see the consultant until december

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Joy (and really AFM!), I am CD31...just waiting/hoping AF shows soon! How is everyone else? Joy do you have an update from the doc yet?

elle, did the docs get the results yet? hoping you get your cycle!

Waitinnnnng for AF.....my second cycle in a row ever going past 29 days. That can't be good.

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

abc123 I havent had a call from the doctors. I have no idea how this works

11 years ago

Where is everyone? It is too quiet on this forum, me don't like it

Lisa what did the Drs say any news on this cycle? I have my fingers crossed for you.xxx

Caitlyn, sorry your cycles seem to be getting longer, maybe that is a good sign though, longer luteal phase maybe? I hope it sorts it's self out really soon for you. Has AF arrived yet?xxx

Joy, I hope the camping trip was a huge success and you managed some sunshine for the last camping trip of the summer it has to be a memorable one, next time it will be with your new addition, how exciting!!! I hope the PP resolves it self and there is something you are able to do to change the position, keep us updated.xxx

Krunchie, hows it going? Any ideas when your little ones can be implanted yet? I hope everything is going well for you.xxx

Whitney, Welcome back, I wasn't around last year, but hope to see you around the forum.x

Well that takes me back to my last post, so I hope everyone else is well and you are all finally getting your

AFM, My Dad had his operation and everything went well although they had to cut him open instead of going through keyhole, so his recovery time is going to be a bit longer than they thought, he can't drive for at least 6 weeks, he was on the operating table for 11.5 hours, we were very worried for a time there, but they seem to be quite confident that they have managed to get all of the secondary cancer, although they still can't find the primary source which is really annoying!!

I have started driving lessons and have my 2nd one in about 40 minutes, very excited.

On the baby front Hubby and I have decided that although we are not going to be officially trying, we won't be protecting either so what happens happens, fate will decide our future whether we will be blessed with another or whether we will enjoy our family as it is, we are ok with both and I am at peace with that.

I hope you ladies are all well.

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sabrina - I am on CD34 now, starting to spot, so atleast she's on her way. I'm hoping longer cycles mean something good. Is 34 even a normal number?

I'm scared. So I think I need a break from everything but I don't know how to do that either. I will never pursue any kind of treatment to become pregnant, so if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. At what point do you let go of saying "when we have kids..." etc.? I know it's only been 9 months, but now that my cycles are all chaotic, I don't even know when they'll get back to normal. I jus want to know when that time approaches for me to let it go should be. Maybe it's normal for your cycles to change? I don't freaking know! lol. Sigh..

Hope everyone is well. Why in the world is this thread so quiet? I can't handle it!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

morning ladies

i'm quiet because i am slowly going insane from waiting!!! getting a few twinges today so hopefully that means period is coming, CD1 is close and i can start the transfer cycle!!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

a woman at work asked me if I was pregnant yesterday. totally out of the blue lol I said no of course. I hate that since my miscarriage last year everyone around us knows we're trying and like the slightest thing they think I am pregnant. I can't believe its een 15 months. I turn 25 tomorr,ow

11 years ago

got my 21 day progesterone results back and the level was 63 which my doctor was good and high. I have had my 28 day bloods taken today and got my new prescription for next cycle. Same again 50mg on days 2-6. If I don't get my period by Monday (CD30) I have to go back and get Provera. Joy haha

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo