Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 282 Replies | Last Page

I am too scared to test too, I have two cheap dip stick tests in my bathroom.

If I am pregnant I will literally freak lol

If I am not I will be depressed and moody for a few days

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

i agree. i have this gut feeling that i am, so if its negative i'll be a mess. if its positive, i'll be over the moon. im so torn as to whether or not i should test or not.

i almost think i should wait for the blood test. its almost more comforting to have someone else tell me no than finding out in such a humiliating way.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

yeah I agree that's why I am waiting for my blood test results tomorrow. even though it isn't actually testing for pregnancy I will know if my progesterone has dropped that I am not pregnant without actually having to hear the words negative or see another single lined pregnancy test

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

you're right about hearing the words negative. maybe i will take a test. at least its in the privacy of my own home. last time i had a blood test t he doctor was so callous about telling me. i was going for an xray and wanted to make sure i wasn't pregnant before i went. the doctor yelled it across the floor. so i was already upset. then the nurse was like "you know you're not pregnant right?"

yeah. i know. c'mon now. he yelled it. sigh.

so im going to scrounge up a couple bucks for a cheapie i think.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

eek! well good luck with it! When do you think you will take it? I might test tomorrow depending on my results on the bloods

11 years ago

maybe tuesday. i am literally broke. i'll have to bug df for some money to buy a test.

11 years ago

Congrats Krunchie!!! I had practically no symptoms when I got my bfp. Hope it's a sticky bean for you!

Elle, I don't blame you for not wanting to test. I was so sure I was never going to see a positive pregnancy test. When I actually did I immediately began thinking of things that could make me get a false positive. Good Luck with your drs appt!

Snow, Do you live by a walmart? If you can get there they sell 88 cent tests. That's what I got my first bfp on.

Alicia

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

bumble- in canada they're 6$

i got dizzy several times today. im just symptom spotting now. i have no symptoms and want symptoms so im spotting them.

oh yeah. i slapped df today. he grabbed my boob and hurt something aweful so i slapped him. i've never done that before. i think my mood is a bit weird today.

11 years ago

i feel so strange today. the butterflies in my tummy are so intense. i dont think this is a symptom, i just dont know how to explain it.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG here I was almost not gonna come on ctp until the 20th thinking you wouldnt know till then!!! Glad I came on!!!! So happy for you!! And thats awesome that you got a 2-3 week result on the CBDigi!! Sending you so many you just have no idea!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! I just know this one is it - you're gonna be in for a very !! So excited for you!!!

Snow - Go to Dollarama if you want a good cheap test... I've used their opks & hpts and gotten a reliable result every time.

Bumble - I did take a month or so off from the gym while my Mom was away, but now we're trying to get back into it... getting there is difficult tho with so much going on! Only been twice this week and once last week so far. lol
Sounds like hubby spoiled you this year for your bday!! Hope you had an amazing day!!

Elle - Any sign of af yet? Hope she stays away!! Cant wait to hear your results!!

abc123 - Nope, not really nervous about the birth, I have read what I can about whats gonna happen, and I really dont have a "birth plan" aside from wanting dh there for it. I am just so excited to meet this little guy - he may have only been growing inside me for around 9 months, but I have been waiting for him a lot longer than that - and after my ordeal last Oct I kinda think, it may be horrible, but at least I get my little baby boy out of it in the end this time! LoL!
Keeping my FX that you get your bfp!!! Any sign of af?

AFM - Had the party for my Dad today, which was good, got everything done that needed to be done in plenty of time and got to relax and visit all evening. Unfortunately the flu is flying through my family... already both my Grandparents, 2 of my nephews and now my sister have all had/have it. So needless to say after everyone left I lysol wiped the crap out of my house!! REALLY hoping it will stay away from our place!! I dont need it right now and I dont think I could handle having to take care of dh!!

On the baby front (yes of course I will post a photo (or at very least a link to a photo of my little guy when he arrives) You know how you can check your cervix for o? Well I looked it up and you can do the same to check for dilation... and my by estimation I am around 3cm dilated as of last ngiht!! Well aware I could sit at 3cm for weeks, but still progress of any kind is exciting!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!! Katie - Still on cloud 9 about your news!!! !!!!!!!!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo