Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 282 Replies | Last Page

joy - I got a new christmas tree and I am itching to put it up but my family all say it's too early :< boo! My DD4 would disagree haha! Not long til your due now eeek! Wow your baby will probably be here by Christmas :o

Yes Progesterone is evil! I have felt sick with heartburn and indigestion for almost a week now. I keep waking at 1/2 am and today my nipples have gone all tingly lol weird things hormones do to us!

I don't think I will be getting a BFP on the 20th I have spots, mood swings and lower back pain just like when I get AF but I am excited to see if Krunchie gets hers.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

joy- 18 days? holy crap. you're ready to pop. you must be dying to see the little boy. i can't wait for the birth announcement.

krunchie- yay transfer! can't wait til the 20th, i know we'll be hearing the good news.

elle- wow. your progesterone is a good level. ive got my fingers crossed that its because you've got a little bean in your belly.

afm- period is due in two days. we'll see if it shows up. still having some heartburn and copious amounts of cervical fluid. i swear im damp all the time.

good luck girls!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hey Ladies! Sorry to be so non exsistant but I have been reading everyday!

Snow, good luck to you!

Elle, Do you have to do the progesterone suppositories or are you just testing your natural progesterone level? Either way, I hope the number is promising! When I got my bfp I did not expect it at all!

Joy, 18 days! Ahhh! So exciting!!

Krunchie, I have my everything crossed for your!!

AFM, Not much new going on. I had a non diagnostic ultrasound this past weekend where all she was looking for was the sex of these babies! Well, it's official, two girls! Otherwise I feel pretty good still. Can't wait for you girls to join us over on CMP!

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

snowwhite- don't you just hate the extreme CM? lol my period's due in a few days and I am having to use a pantyliner :/ Do you have any potential symptoms?

bumblebaby88- This is my natural progesterone level. I have looked about all over the internet and still don't know if it actaully means anything lol!

Ok so it's wednsday and I think my progesterone may be dropping as today I have no nausea or indigestion so far. I am having 28 day bloods taken on friday but wont get the results til Friday. I also have to see my doctor to get next months clomid so I am going to ask him aout my level. He is just my regular GP and hasn't got a clue about fertility tests etc and uses a progesterone chart evey month to read my results. The normal range on the chart is 15-84 or somthing because I remember when my level was 63 he seemed surprised and said it was pretty high. I can't wait to see his face on Friday now my level is almost double that ha ha!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Elle- heartburn, mild gas and cramping and mild nausea. And major headaches. Oh boy they're bad. Nothing too special. I was exhausted today. I slept almost 14 hours.

I think your progesterone level is an excellent level. It's so high! I'm almost positive it's because of a bean in there. I'll be so surprised if there isn't. My fingers are crossed my toes are crossed my everything is crossed for you.

AFM- like I said to Elle I was exhausted today and slept the clock around. But other than the heartburn Headaches mild nausea and mild gas and cramping. Nothing major. I'm just going on the heartburn. Since the last time I had heartburn like that I was pregnant. I'm hoping I am. But the likely hood is low. I'm pretty sure I am though. But that could just be wishful thinking.

I think I'm going to go off my bc. Df doesn't want me to because I'm having non epileptic seizures (psychogenic seizures) but trying for a baby makes me feel so happy. I've never been happier than when I'm trying and testing. Even though a negative test makes you sad I'm still happier than not trying. So I think I'm trying again. Yay!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

I forgot to mention ive been dreaming about babies lately. Usually baby dolls that I treat like real babies but last night I dreamed about a baby I found lost in the park alone. I scooped it up and took care of it the whole dream. I even tried nursing it because it was hungry even though it didn't make sense. And it worked! I spent the entire dream looking for its parents and I never found them. I treated this little boy as my own.

I'm treating this as a good sign.

11 years ago

So according to my bc which I haven't been taking my AF is due tomorrow. But according to my period tracker it's due in 8 days. not sure which to believe. I edited the dates since I wasn't sure when my last period was and now it says my period is due tomorrow.

I know it won't show up tomorrow because it's screwy due to the bc. But I can dream

11 years ago

snowwhite - fingers crossed for you af doesn't show!

afm, not much to say I think I am on a Progesterone come down lol! I have my 28 day Progesterone bloods taken tomorrw and go see my doctor for more Clomid and ask what he/she thinks about my 102.9 21 day score haha

I hope you're all well!

Bumblebaby88 - twin girls that's awesome news!

Joy - not long now!

39 Days to Christmas 2012!

11 years ago

Elle- what makes you think you're on a progesterone come down? I hope not. I was so sure you were preggo. I've still got my fingers crossed for you. Good luck tomorrow.

Is it really only 39 days until Xmas? I need to get shopping!

Joy- eeeeeeee. So close!!

Bumble- twin girls! How exciting! Youre so lucky!

Afm- no AF! I go see my dr tomorrow for other reasons so I'm gonna ask for a blood test as I'm sure hpts don't work for me.

Whew. I'm so hopeful but logically speaking the AF is late because I messed up the bc.

11 years ago

snow - good luck with the blood test!

I think my progesterone is coming down because I am losing the nausea,indigestion and heartburn.

I am pleased this cycle I haven't had a migrain (as of yet haha)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo