Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 282 Replies | Last Page

snowwhite - hopefully more than butterflies in there ;) Also I have had cramps around my ovaries I am thinking maybe from the corpus luteum?

armywife - I get my next progesterone levels on Monday but I feel they are falling as I am feeling better lol :)

bumblebaby88 - aww your twins have names now! Does it make it all seem more real?

joy - I hope you and Logan are doing well I can't believe your DH might miss the birth! Fingers crossed baby arrives on time!

afm, well cd28 now and not much to say. No period or spotting as of yet. I have no signs/symptoms of pregnancy so just waiting here with my next Clomid burning a hole in my pocket so to speak! haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

elle- no signs are signs within itself.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

*Update*

My lower back is KILLING me, I have a retroverted uterus (it's backwards lol) so my period pains are always focused on my back. I think this is it, the start of wow I haven't used an emoticon in aaaaages haha so maybe I will get my period in the night. It often comes at night, typical as I have just put the clean bedding on

So I will see you all in the morning!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

elle- no noo no. i dont believe it. im so sure your pregnant. i dont like that you think af is around the corner

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

hey everyone, sorry not been on much but been trying to keep my mind off things!! not that it worked because i have been thinking about all my NON symptoms and getting a bit worked up, assuming it didn't work this time and that i wanted to know sooner rather than later so dh agreed that i could buy some HPTs today and not have to wait till tuesdays blood test.

so there was me thinking it was going to be a big ol' one line, and IMMEDIATLY two lines showed!! with both lines being as dark as each other! so i of course busted out the clearblue digital and not only did it say pregnant, but it said 2-3 not 1-2 which is said last time when i was testing a week later than i was today (today is 7dp5dt)

so while i am still apprehensive (first BFP was ectopic resulting in emergency surgery and second was a chemical preg) things are looking quite positive as last time the second line was faint and didn't get darker and the CBD was 1-2 and its already showing 2-3!!!!!!!

am going to go to the clinic tomorrow morning and ask to get the blood test instead of waiting till tuesday because that means i can get the second blood test on friday and not saturday (weekends mean a special trip, week days i can do on my way to work so more convenient)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

yay krunchie! your hcg must be nice and high :-)

snow - well I didn't get my period over night and woke up feeling sick as ell lol so who knows at this point!

cd 29, clomid cycle 3. ProgeSterone results tomorrow, period expected any day now...

36 days to Christmas!!! :-)

11 years ago

any chance of u testing early?

11 years ago

nope I can't face seeing a negative again. I don't even think I will test if my period doesn't show.

I know that is stupid.

11 years ago

hey we are almost onto page 14! I can't believe this thread has been on since august!

11 years ago

its not stupid at all i only tested early because i didn't want them to tell me over the phone f it was bad news, i wanted to be pre-warned!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo