Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Doesn't feel like a uti it is a uti! On antibiotics now

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Come on ladies! Being on the chat! I need distractions so tell me what is going on in your lives, be it ttc, not ttc, preg, work, holidays, stories of evil in laws etc.!!

That includes all u lurkers who read but don't post!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies!

Krunchie, I hope your uti goes away quickly! Your symptoms sound good! I hope the next few days fly by for you! Your hubby sounds like a sweetheart! Hopefully you guys get good news together!

Joy, You and your early wrapping! LOL I haven't even started buying or thinking about gifts yet! I am sure I am going to regret that come december! Glad DH doesn't have to go away. Mine is supposed to go to a conference for work at the end of February! I made him tell them he will have to keep them posted because I could have babies by then!

Just1More, Congrats on getting into school! I hope it all goes smoothly for you! :) I can't believe it myself that I am in the second trimester already too! 16 weeks tomorrow!

Lisa, I can't believe snow is so close! I hope it stays away till halloween, but I doubt it will! I'm sorry about the headaches.

Caitlyn, What a relief that you guys will finally have the house to yourselves! I had wicked ovulation pains when I ovulated! Hopefully you get good news soon!

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted! Nothing major going on. My headaches have been ok the past few days. We went to my nephews first birthday party today! I can't believe he's one already! I feel like my belly is growing every day now. For as long as I have wanted to be pregnant, is it wrong that it bothers me that when people find out I am expecting, they immediately look at my gut?

Anyways, I have to drive DH to hockey tonight and his game doesn't start till 10:40 IF the games before his ran on time. Would it be wrong of me to just go in my pjamas? LOL

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

abc - any news? did AF arrive or BFP???!!!

Bumble - how are the headaches? And they aren't looking at your gut they are looking at your babies!!! I would look because I would be excited to think about what was growing in there! Did you go to the game in your pjs? I so would wear mine to work if I could get away with it but would look mighty strange seeing as I have a onesie!!

Lisa - hubby getting better? Less bruising? How did the doc appointment go?

Joy - October and you are Christmas wrapping??!! I did buy some new Christmas lights and Christmas cards the other day but I was out mindless shopping trying not to think about what I don't want think about!

Just1more - when does uni start? That is such great news! and good luck with the driving test.

AFM - Its Monday and I have my test Wednesday. So yes still going crazy but trying to keep busy which meant I have weeded the garden, scooped all the poop, sorted out the hoses, cooked a load of meals for the freezer (but almost burnt a pan when I put some eggs on to boil and forgot about them while I chatted with my brother and family on skype!) and lots of other house type stuff. At work at the moment but struggling to focus on actual work!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Katie - Eeeekk!!! Only 2 more days!!! I can't wait to hear!! I really hope it's good news!! I know lots of ladies who had uti's right before a bfp.... and also ones who had a ton of utis throught their pregnancies... hopefully it's a good sign!! ........sorry, guess that really isnt helping you NOT think about it huh? LoL!

Bumble - I am so happy for you that you've been feeling the little monsters moving!! So exciting!! And I would totally have gone in my pjs to the game if I were you!!

AFM - Not too much to report.... little man is still breech, and my belly is getting huge. Thats about it on the baby front. As for the rest.... my parents were home for the past 6 days so spent most of that time with my Mom But now they are gone again for 3 weeks.... boo!

Got a busy weekend coming up.... nephews bday party on Friday then hanging out with 2 old friends on Sat Should be fun!

Elle - Where ya been lady? Hope all is going well & dh is on the mend!

Hope you guys are doing well!!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies!

Joy, I miss spending so much time with my Mom! I really wish I lived closer to her. Three hours isn't that far but I hate the long drive.

Krunchie, Headaches have actually been a lot better these past few days. I didn't end up going to the game in my jammies. I dropped him off and headed to walmart for a bit. But I was totally falling asleep while watching the game and when waiting in the car!

AFM, I decided yesterday that I am feeing these babies move! It's so weird!!! I can tell you though it is one of the most amazing feelings at the same time. I can't wait for all you mommies in waiting to feel it too! :)

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

looney tune!!!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bumble - LoL! Glad your enjoying the movement!!

Katie - Eeeek!!! Tomorrow!!!!!

AFM - Not much going on.... had a really productive day yesterday cleaning and such. Today I still have lots to do... including vacuuming my carpet yet again since my dog decided to run through the house with muddy paws.... awesome.

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Well ladies...

Positive!!!!

Levels are 42 blood test again on Sunday!!!

11 years ago

congrats krunchie!!!!!!! i told you o would be following you guys.. and boy do i feel better about not ttcing anymore :) hope evryone is doing great!!!! i am in a wonderful place right now and finally very happy.. joy count down to baby is coming i found you on fb and what a beautiful baby.. take care guys xxoo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo