Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 282 Replies | Last Page

hospital consultant said they usually are happy to prescribe it for 12 cycles.

I don't know if I will do that many though I get quite intense migraines on it and period like pains for about 3 days around ovulation that makes me sore to the touch and bloated.

I am 5ft 7 and 140lbs. I have not really been concerned about my weight.

Today in CD20 and I had my 21 day preg test because the docs is closed weekends.

Feeling grumpy. Damned pregesterone!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Bleurgh! cd22 and feeling nauseous :/ again I blame the Progesterone! I am going to ring the doctors tomorrow to find out what my progesterone level is and if I ovulated.

non ttc related
6 weeks to Christmas people! Hehehe I have been a little bit excited and can't wait to put my decorations up. I am getting a new tree this week and I think I might put it up on Friday!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

hey everyone. im glad everyone is doing well.

krunchie- im so excited for your next transfer sending you sticky vibes.

joy- i cant believe you're almost due. time flies! im so excited for you. eeeee.

afm- i havent been taking my birth control. not on purpose, just because i was at my parents for a while and i forgot my bc at home. i haven't had a lot of sex either. once around when i should have ovulated. but once is enough right? anyway. ive had some very mild spotting (which could just be because im off the bc) but the main thing i noticed was heartburn. horrible horrible heartburn. the last time i had heartburn i was pregnant.

now, i'll hate myself if i end up pregnant. not because i dont want to be beceause i do but because everyone is trying so hard and i just fell pregnant. but at the same time im hoping its true. could you imagine?

anyway. im 6 or so days past ovulation, have heartburn and mild spotting. fingers are crorssed but i dont see it happening. i just thought it would be awesome.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

snow I am about 8dpo and have had heartburn since about 4dpo ha ha, also had period like cramps but no spotting.

going to ring the doctors now for my progesterone results

11 years ago

snow I am about 8dpo and have had heartburn since about 4dpo ha ha, also had period like cramps but no spotting.

going to ring the doctors now for my progesterone results

11 years ago

Results?

I had my second transfer on Sunday so next blood test is on 20th nov.

And progesterone isn't make me feel the best either!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

good luck Krunchie! My period is due that day haha

Progesterone sucks man, sick of feeling sick/heartburn/indigestion and having migraines.

Got my 21 day results and well I dunno what to make of them...
Cycle 1 progesterone = 63
Cyle 2 progesterone = 44
Cycle 3 (my current one) progesterone =102.9!

I dunno if that means I relesed more than one egg or what lol! And I don't get mid cycle scans.

11 years ago

That is a really high result and could mean preg... Is that possible? Cos u were saying dh wasn't up to it before?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

krunchie - we actually managed to have sex a few times around ovulation this month so I guess it's posssible. My DH is doing really well with his leg now and can get around without his crutches and stuff now :)

As for my actual progesterone level I googled it and as usual with google I got a mixed response lol some sites say over 15/20 means ovulation occured.
The higher the number the more eggs you relesesed
The higher the number the better quaility the egg
The higher the number the higher the chance it's rising from pregnancy
The level of progesteron isn't important as long as it shows ovulation..
So I am still stumped haha I did read that a level of 102 is typically seen in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy which I guess would explain why I have been feeling so sick.

Anyway my period is due on the 20th and that's the day I will recieve my 28 day progesteron levels. If the level is lower than 102 my period's on the way and if its higher I will test eek haha

I did drream last night I had a baby boy though that's probably because I have had my progesterone results on my mind all day haha!

How is everyone else doing? This thread is pretty quiet!

....has anyone put their christmas tree up yet?

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Yay those sound like awesome progesterone levels!! Keeping my FX for you!! Oh, and yep, my tree has been up for quite a while!! lol!

Katie - FX for you as well!! The psychic sounds like she's dead on! Hope she's right!!

Elle & Katie - Eeek!! The 20th is going to be a very exciting day!!!!! Can't wait to hear the results from both of you!! (& I agree progesterone sucks... lots of unpleasant side effects, but hopefully it works!)

Snow - Good luck sweetie!

AFM - 18 days till my due date, getting close now! Aside from that I have just been trying to get things done... Christmas cards/letters, wrapping & decorating for my Mom and Grandparents.... I do my Grandmas christmas shopping too.... busy, busy!!

Hope you're all doing great! Cant wait till the 20th!!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo