Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been siddish lately! It's been crazy busy for me!

Nicole, It would be wonderful if you all got your BFP's! I was on the clomid and didn't have much symptoms from it. I hope you have good luck with it! The scan is probably to check for healthy follicles. And they only give you one cycle's worth of clomid with hopes it's all you need! :)

Sabrina, I can't wait to see what your result is tomorrow! Glad you got a nice relaxing weekend though!

Caitlyn, Good luck with your OPK's!

Jackson, Yay!! Good luck with your drs appt!

Krunchie, Are you feeling any better? I hope you don't have to wait too long to do the transfer! I am trying to brew my twins as good as possible! They have stuck around this far, I am hoping they stuck it out for the long haul!

Joy, I hate to admit it but I was getting worried about you! I had forgotten about the wedding! LOL

AFM, Busy week so far! DH and I possibly picked out a bigger vehicle. Just waiting for the bank's approval and hopefully I can pick it up thursday night! I'm so excited! I've wanted a SUV for a while and now I have a reason to need one!

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

morning all

sadly i am going to have to wait a whole cycle before they will do the transfer. its understandable though as they want to make sure my body has a chance to be completly better after the influx of hormones etc but still is werid when they do fresh transfers a few days after the retrival when the hormones are still there!

but not a lot i can do about it, just wait it out and hope i have super short cycles!!!

here's hoping for implantation in Mid October for me.

might not be around much for a while

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Aww Krunchie, so sorry you have to wait so long, that sucks!!!! xx

Bumblebaby and SUV how exciting, brewing twins can be exhausting so make sure you get plenty of rest hun.xxx

abc, any sign of a positive OPK yet?

AFM, Tested this morning and although I am using the internet cheapies, if no in the next week I will test with a FRER, I am sure I ovulated between cd15-19 (lots of EWCM) and we on cd 15, 17, 19 and 22 just for good measure!!!

I just don't know

Speak soon

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

krunchie - sorry you have to wait longer I get you not being around much. I am sure I will be joining you in October in the quest for a BFP.

just1more - good luck with the FRER!

Afm - nothing much to report. I had a migraine, a hot flash and I am spotting randomly but that's about it for my Clomid symptoms. Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be.

I hope your're all off enjoying yourselves!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

no you wont! you ewill be getting yours in September! xx

11 years ago

oh and I might be late September now as just started to bleed!! a week early but I assume because my hormones were so high they crashed quickly too. All fits as I am a weeping mess and my boobs are killing me, all classic PMS signs!

11 years ago

krunchie - is it like PMS 100x worse than usual because of all the hormones?
I take my last Clomid today and I keep spotting. My period bleeding stopped 3 days ago. Stupid hormones!

It is my 6th anniversary today, no romantic plans but I am hoping for some lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

That is what I think! And why it's about a week early

11 years ago

probably, isn't it amazing the effect hormones have on the body? crazy stuff.

11 years ago

Yeay mother nature is a bitch!! We shouldn't be in this position in the first lace if she was nice!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo