Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 282 Replies | Last Page

i didnt go to my dr appointment today because i wasn't feeling well enough to go on the bus. but i'll go next week. still no af though.

elle- im sorry you think the progesterone is going down. maybe you're just getting used to it?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Sorry the progesterone is giving you such a hard time! Still have high hopes for your results on the 20th tho!

Katie - Where ya been sweet pea? I am keeping my FX for the 20th to be an exciting day!!!

Bumble - Yay for twin girls!! (Yes I know I already said that on cmp! lol) But still very exciting!!

Jil - Glad af hasnt show! GL with your blood test when you go!

Hope I didnt miss anyone!

AFM - Went to the gym yesterday, then baked all night, then sleepover with my sister & nephew, then baked till 5pm tonight.... I'm SORE!!! And the worst part is my house is a mess & needs to be cleaned before Sunday cause I have company coming for my Dad's birthday!! Grrr...

OH! AND I found out dh is gonna have to go away Dec 9-13th-ish... so I am currently just keeping my fingers crossed that Logan is born before then!!! (I am ok with him leaving me alone with baby, but I dont think I am ok with him missing his birth!!)

2 weeks left to go...
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

joy- i cant believe its just two weeks away! im so excited.

afm- if i didnt have my miscarriage i would have had my baby last month. that makes me sad. but trying again makes me so happy. still no af though.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi friends!

Joy - TWO weeks?!!?!?! Oh goodness - please send us a link to see this precious boy we've all been thinking about for so long! Are you nervous for the birth? Love the name! Also hoping Logan comes before DH is gone!

snow - so sorry you've just passed the month you would've had your baby. praying for you! hoping af stays away!!!

elle - glad no migraines!

bumble - I'm SO excited you're having two girls! Do you have names picked out yet?

AFM, I am on CD 33! Absolutely NOOO signs of AF coming either! My cycles are usually 28-29 days, but since July they've been sometimes 32, 33, or 34, but I always cramp/have AF symptoms for about a week beforehand and always spot 2 days prior to the flow. Nothing so far! I did test tuesday night but I had just peed 2 hours prior and I had gone out for 2 drinks with coworkers right before, so really I peed out the cosmos lol. Needless to say BFN, but that was also only CD30. I've also been a bit stressed at work this week, so I don't know if that's what's been holding up the flow. I have been having CM the past few days.

Talk soon!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

caitlyn- are you going to test again? if so, when?

afm- its been so long since my bfp that i forget what sore boobs feel like. i think they're aching. but only for a few minutes at a time.

11 years ago

Snow, My boobs ached a little in the beginning nothing like I have been told they would! Sorry to hear about the potential baby's birthdate passing.

Caitlyn, Sounds promising! I hope you get fantastic news in the next few days! We have picked out names, Alice Jean & Julia Mary.

Joy, I can't believe you are still going to the gym! Such a trooper you are!

Elle, woohoo for no migraines (yet)! Maybe that's a positive sign?

Where's Krunchie? Probably trying to keep her mind off of things. Can't say I blame her!

AFM, Today is my b-day. And I have been graced with a cold or bug or something. Plus we have to go to a b-day party for dh's fathers, gf's grandson. Someone we hardly ever see. Lucky me! But hubby surprised me with a great b-day present! I dunno if anyone's herd of them but he got me a Harvey's purse and a Kindle! I have an iPad but he has stolen it lately to use as an incentive for the kids he works with. It seems to be helping them so since I mostly used it to read, I asked for a kindle. Love it! The Harvey's purse is made out of seat belt material. It's really cool and VERY sturdy!

I am going to spend a few more hours lounging on the couch with my pups before having to get ready for a day of running around.

Have a great day ladies!

Alicia -

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

bumble- those are pretty names. i like them. how far along are you now?

afm- i have ovulation like cramps, but they're very mild and are passing. i hope they're not period cramps. they dont feel like that though.

11 years ago

Snow, I will be 21 weeks tomorrow. I had mild cramps like that too in the beginning. But I didn't believe they were anything different than cramping cause I didn't think I was ever going to be pregnant!

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Just checking in!! I read this forum every day and love seeing updates.

Snow... Im happy to see you're back in the game. I hope that you're hold up well and that AF stays away for you. I don't know if I missed this info in one of your earlier posts, but is AF late? Or is it getting close? Keep us posted!

Elle... How's your progesterone now? Hoping for some positive news from you!!

Krunchie... Where are you hun?! Have you had another transfer yet, or still waiting? Hope you're doing well!

Bumble... Im sooooo happy for you and your twin girls. I love those names! I love traditional names, I think they're beautiful! Keep updating us with your progress.

Joy... You're so close. I can't wait to see the post saying he had arrived!! Please share a picture when the time comes. Hope you last 2 weeks fly by for you!

Caitlyn.... you already are well informed of my opinion on your current status lol

AFM... Ive been super busy, and this week super busy . Haha. I should be ovulating this weekend according to my OPKs and CM. So hopefully I will catch the egg this time and keep it!

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep updating!!

11 years ago

armywife- i'm late by four days now. i expect bc withdrawal bleeding any time soon, but still nothing. im wondering if you can have withdrawal bleeding and still be pregnant? i suppose it doesn't matter, i haven't had it.

since last night i have had t his butterflies in my stomach excited feeling and i feel like i just know im pregnant. the feeling is like when you're excited for a trip or christmas day.

even if im not pregnant im excited for next cycle.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo