Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 282 Replies | Last Page

krunchie ! oops! I have been posting on a dew threads and its possible I haven't mentioned what going on with my husband here. If has just had surgery on his knee. he tore his a.c.l and had to have a reconstruction using a bit of his hamstring. as a result he is on crutches. has a very fat knee and bruises from his knee up to his erm nether regions lol so he has been unable to do the deed. but the last couple of days he's managing better on his feet and the leg seems less painful so maybe in a dew weeks time he will be able to/wanting to have sex lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

aww poor chap! i've just booked my dog in for knee surgery on her CL too. bad arthristis (sp) in both knees too poor little chicken!

hope he is feeling better soon. taking a break does make sense now! focusing on getting him better.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

I'm still here and reading! I'm on CD 27 and no idea when I ovulated. Had cramps last weekend which is way too early. They were kind of like a burny feeling. I'm starting to think my cycles are coming back down to the 29 day cycles because off and on this weekend and into yesterday I had those cramps - that would be too soon for the 35 day cycles I've had the past 2 months! I had sharp pains pretty intense on the left side of my ovary area on CD20...maybe it could be implantation cramping I'm experiencing now?! Or maybe they've been happening too long for that. Who knows!

Krunchie - BIG time fingers crossed for you! Hope your doggy gets better too. Hang in there - dont test! you can do it!

Elle - hope your hubby feels better soon. YIKES.

Joy - how you feeling these days?! BIG?!

Hello Alicia! PLEASE keep posting with us! Nobody will be upset! If they are they can leave. lol.

ALSO, my friend is moving OUT this weekend!!! After 4 long, terrible months he's moving OUT! Hubby and I can have the house to ourselves! I've been SO stressed about the living arrangement and work that between him moving out, my stupid partner getting fired, that I am sooooo much less stressed! So I knowwww it's going to happen now.

Talk to you all soon!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

abc123 - I'm doing great, thanks! Baby and I are both doing fabulous! Hope af stays away and you get your bfp soon!

Elle - Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear about dh! Hope he recovers quickly!! (& also that you can get back to bding soon!!)

Katie - LoL, yeah I know its way too early to be feeling anything.... I think I am probably almost as anxious as you are for your results on the 17th!! Haha!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

AFM - Nothing new. Had a drs apt today and all is well. Also found out dh will not be going away, so YAY!! Huge relief!

Hope everyones doing well!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

its nice to know other people have their fingers crossed for you at a time like this!

today not such a good day. headache and tired. this morning when i was putting moisturiser on after my shower my boobs and nipples were SOOOO SOOOORE! it hurt to rub the lotion in! and still got the burning when i pee no matter what i do.

and i just dont want to be at work at the moment. work is fine but i just cant concentrate. i just want to be at home working on my to do list and spending time with my doggies.

11 years ago

my dh works at the same company as me and we have internal messaging systems which means we chat through out the day.

i messaged him this morning saying that i want to test so stop me!!

his response...

"do not test till I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That way if it is negative at least we can be together, as i dont want you at home by yourself."

that has helped me with my resolve not to test early!! he comes home the day of the blood test so will just wait for that

11 years ago

krunchie, how long now til your blood test? I am so excited for you and praying you're growing a healthy little tiny tiny baby in there :-)

for me I have a second migraine I had my last one about a week ago lol. Very fed up with them. It has got very very cold here over the last dew days and we have frost on a morning now. the birds in my garden are eating extra seed and there are berries growing on what seems like every bush. they are saying we will get snow in the UK in October so I have been getting in supplies like coats, boots and salt etc.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi Girls,

Well there's been a lot more movement on this thread in the last week.

Krunchie, super excited for you, can't wait till you test sending you lots of and Good Luck hun.

Lisa, so sorry to hear about dh, I hope he gets better soon and you can resume normal services Migraines are horrible, I am presuming this could be a side effect of the clomid?

Joy, enjoy spending time with your parents, you must be so excited, so glad that DH gets to stay home with you.

Bumble, WOW in the second trimester already, where has the time gone, that has gone by fast

ABC, stress is definitely something that could be preventing you from becoming pregnant and having the house to yourselfs means you don't have to worry about anyone else Glad you are feeling much lessed stressed. Sounds like you have some good symptoms there too!!!

And that is as far back as I can go, if I have missed anyone, I am very sorry and please know I send you all the and good vibes I can muster!!!!

AFM, well what a few weeks!!! Firstly I have been accepted to go to university to study Adult Nursing so dh and I have decided that we are stopping ttc for the forseeable future, I have seen my Dr and I am now back on the contraceptive pill. It feels very strange now preventing something I still want so much, but I must grab the opportunity I have been given and give it 100%, but maybe once I qualify we can look at it again or maybe we won't want to, who knows, we will make the decision later on. I am very excited with this new turn in my life as I never thought I would go to college let alone Uni, so I am very excited at being able to provide my family with a much better way of living (well in the future, they just have to live a student life for a while haha)

I also have taken my driving theory test and passed and have my practical test booked for the end of November, very exciting time for me with all this amazing things coming my way, it makes me wonder if fate stood in my way of getting pregnant for a reason, I do very much believe if it was suppose to happen, it would have happened by now, but who knows.

I will be still hanging around if that is ok to keep up with you girls and find out how you are all getting along and being there when you all get your which I am sure you will.

Thanks for all your support for over the last year I do very much appreciate it.xxxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Just a quick reply as I'm on my iPod

Test on Wednesday!!! So 5 whole days to get through!! But that also means 5 days till dh comes home!

Symptoms so far seeing as we all obsess on this site!!
Frequent peeing
Feels like uti
Boobs feel full
Boobs and nipples tender
Tired
Roller coaster of emotions (almost cried at work when dh messaged me saying he wanted to be home already!)

But have had all these in the past so not obsessing too much

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Katie - Ooooo..... so exciting!! I can't wait till Wednesday!! Your symptoms sound promising!! I hope, I hope, I hope!!!

J1M - Thanks! Been having a great time visiting with my parents so far! Can't believe they leave again so soon though
on being accepted!! That is amazing news! Sorry it means no ttc for now though... hopefully once you've finished schooling you will get lucky!

Elle - Grrr to all these migraines! Hope it passes quickly! Can't imagine living somewhere they dont usually get snow.... I still remember going to Victoria BC to visit my Grandparents years ago and they got snow for one of the first times... no one had shovels, or window scrapers for their cars... it was so foreign to me! Its just common sense here - I probably have 4 or 5 pairs of winter boots & winter jackets....

AFM - Got a ton of Christmas wrapping done today, it was actually a really productive day!! Spent most of it with my Mom too, which was nice. Tomorrow we're celebrating my parents anniversary by having a family dinner at our house, so guess I'll have lots of cleaning and such to do!

Hope everyone is doing well!
xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo