Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 282 Replies | Last Page

Just got the phone call

Last time hcg was 42 and progesterone was 70

today hcg is 233 and progsterone is 114!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo much better and I am quite happy at that!!!!!!!!!!!

So, second test on Friday.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Katie - YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are awesome levels!! :D My hcg levels were 1800 at 6 weeks & 8500 at 8 weeks (I think) if that helps at all! Should double every 2-3 days so that would put you right in line or even higher!! :D So exciting!!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh & checked my cervix again tonight & I think I am at 4cm!!

yay joy it sounds like maybe he will arrive soon? I was only 3-4cm dilated after 24 hours of contractions lol!

krunchie brilliant news with hormone levels I think you've got a keeper in there!

snowwhite - good luck

afm- cd30 no af yet or spotting etc but I have had a bad head all night so maybe my period is on the way just slowly. I did some research online and from what I read you should ovulate 10 days after your last clomid and for me that's day 16. plus 14 days for a luteal phase gives me a 30 day cycle which was right on cycle 1. cycle 2 was 34 days and my progesterone level was lower on day 21 so I guess that month I ovulate late.

My conclusion is I ovulated on time this month but my progesterone is still high as the blood draw would have been only 4dpo not 7! So I get my next result in a few hours.

its very windy today and it rained all night.It was so cold last night we thought it might snow but it didn't.

Sorry for rambling on lol I hope you're all well :-)

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Well I rang for my Progesterone results and they are in but haven't been checked by the doctor so I have to ring tomorrow.

So I poas and guess what

Clomid cycle 3 = FAIL

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Poooooooooo

Any chance it's too early for hpt or bad test?

Clutching at straws!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

I don't think it can be too early as my progesterone was 102 on day 20 so I must have ovulated at a normal time.

The test is a cheap dip strip I got 3 for £1 and it doesn't say what MIU sensitivity it has.

With my DD I didn't get a + on a test that wasn't FRER til I was 6 weeks.

I am not going to clutch at straws I think it's just another failed cycle poop!

Only possibly another 3 goes on Clomid and we can't afford injectables/ivf.

The journey could almost be over.

What kind of test have you been using?

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Boooo to your negitive htp Tho personally I rely on FRER... I used to use the cheapies when it was too early to test, but I found FRER more reliable.... still keeping my fingers crossed for you! Guess it will come down to your results tomorrow!

Katie- Still so excited for you! Friday seems sooooo far away though!! I know, I'm so impatient!! Cant wait to hear the results, I just know they are gonna be high - this is definitely your sticky bean!!

AFM - Nothing new to report since last night. Heading to the gym with my Mama to walk on the treadmill for half an hour then hoping to go out and do a bit of shopping - There is a sale on at the "Carter's" outlet!! LoL! (Oh no!)

Hope everyone is doing well!!
xx Joy

Joy - I forget we're from all over the world here lol you're just starting your day and I am in the bath relaxing at the end of mine. Sales shopping sounds fun :-) I stayed home all day with a migraine, which happily is good now!

I hope my doctor gets his finger out and gives me my results tomorrow. Or you know my period comes ha ha. I was thinking about giving in with the clomid after this cycle but I was so disappointed with my negative test it kind of re affirmed to me that I still want to be pregnant. . . one day soon I hope ha ha!

11 years ago

Elle- I'm so sorry! But AF hasn't come yet you still have a chance. I'm hoping you get your results soon.

Krunchie- yay!!! So happy for you!! I think you have a real sticky bean!!

Joy- yay sales! Enjoy your shopping trip! 4cm?! Sounds like Logan is coming early!!

Afm- well it's day 6 without AF and I don't think she's coming. Df doesn't believe I'm pregnant. He just thinks I'm sick. I dunno why. I'm so convinced. But then again I've been convinced before and I was wrong. This feels different though.

Df doesn't really want A baby right now. We're having some financial issues. But I think I'll just keep ntnp. There's never going to be an optimal time so I'll take it when it comes.

I am feeling run down and kinda achy. Maybe I am sick?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo