Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Sore Breasts & Fertility Tests

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 24 weeks pregnant!
Ultrasound on May 15th showed a healthy little heartbeat
Ultrasound on July 3rd showed a healthy baby BOY!!
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

282 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 282 Replies | Last Page

yup lol I am getting so bitter these days

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi all,

Where is everyone? It has been very quiet on here the last week or so!!!

Not quite sure if the I got last week was true or not as had a couple of since.

I am not giving up though is due in a couple of days, although I did have some very slight spotting today, (TMI) just a small amount when i wipe, I am hoping implantation and not . If I miscalculated O an O'd a few days later, it would make me 9-11dpo today, just keeping my fingers firmly crossed. We were out shopping this morning and I had a hot flash and felt slighly nauseous, so who knows I will leave it a few days and test maybe in a few days.

I will keep you informed.

Sabrina.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

sabrina - good luck testing! I wonder where everybody is? Strange how when I first started following this thread there would be so many comments in a day, and now it's like a ghost thread! I hope they all come back!

krunchie - a week early means a week sooner for the transfer! The waiting is the hardest, everything with ttc is waiting, waiting, more waiting. Here's to September flying by for you!

elle- happy belated anniversary!

AFM nothing new to report. My face has broken out terribly, I never have acne and all of a sudden my face is more oily too. Just staying positive and trying to be patient waiting 2 more weeks until hopefully the u/s confirms everything is where it's supposed to be. That is the scary part right now. Only thing that's keeping me sane is I have none of the symptoms I had last time and I have a bunch of early pg symptoms.

to all in the tww!

Lindsay

11 years ago

*tumble weed* ...............

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hiiii ladies

Sabrina, I never got a positive OPK. I'm CD 17 now.....weird. Don't give up on the BFP! Keep us updated.

Elle, did you have a good anniversary?

Krunchie, hope the time is flying by!

AFM, I have been reading all of the posts, I just don't have anything exciting to say. NOTHING is going on, TTC or personally lol. I did OPKS all last week and never got a positive. Needless to say, it worries me. I'm still temping too and no spike yet. I am CD 17 today, and last month I had a 32 or 33 day cycle, so I suppose if I'm repeating that, it's ok that I haven't gotten a positive yet. Unfortunately I'm out of tests, so I'm not sure if I should even go get more. Now I'm scared I just don't even ovulate.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hey me ladies! I'm still here, lurkung in the background.

nothing new for me. Still bleeding, its been quite heavy which isnt surprising due to excess hormones etc. but bright red which is unusual for me so hoping its a good sign of things being well and healthy in there

but other than that, still waiting! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

abc123 - try not to worry too much sometimes Ovulation gets a bit delayed I watched a youtube video the other day of a woman who was announcing her pregnancy and she said she didn't think it was going to happen that month because she didn't ovulate til CD31 so your temperature changes soon

krunchie - yes sounds like you have some healthy lining going on

afm - I have been unwell, feeling hot and cold, sick, diorrea, the shakes and feeling faint. I am either ill or it's a side effect of the Clomid. Not much to report just every 2/3 days in the hope I ovulate. Scan on the 5th of September and blood tests not long after. I would love to get a this month I really don't fancy another round of Clomid

11 years ago

No for me this month arrived nice and early this morning!!

On a positive note only had a 34 day cycle which means it is the shortest I have had in 7 months, so hopefully diet/Agnus Castus is helping to shorten my cycle - Fingers crossed, also normally start with a little bit of spotting for a day or so beforehand I had nothing this time and straight in to full flow, I am looking at these all as positive signs that my body is getting healthier, I sure hope so.

We have been ttc for 9 months now, starting to feel as if it will never happen for us

Well we are off out today with the kids as it is nearly the end of their school holidays we are taking them to a theme park, another plus side of arriving this morning I can go on all the rides

Take care girls.xxxx

Sabrina.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Are we a boring lot or what!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

where did everyone go???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo