Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 297 of 297 Replies

@ JamieNix.. I am trying to decide if I want to do Clomid this round. I'm thinking about doing a detox and Vitamin B6 with some teas that Ive read about. I also dont know anout another IUI. What about you? My DH hates the IUI process and wont do it unless I go with him and even then he just doesnt like it.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I meant to mention this in my last post. Have any of you tried acupuncture? I went to a few sessions this month as part of a natural fertility treatment. I was skeptical as I'm sure many of you are but low and behold, it worked. I went because I read so many positive success stories. Anyway, I hope this inspires just one of you gals to do it. Soooo, worth it!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!

Hopefullll~Congrats on your bfp!!

It's been so long since I've posted! But honestly not a whole lot is going on with me. I've been checking in daily watching for your bfp's and positve opk's. I'm currently on cd21. I don't think I o'ed this month. My temps were all over the place. I may hold off on IUI until October now because my dh and I are in the process of selling our house and may be moving to another city. It's been hard to concentrate on ttc because our lives has just been so busy! I have 2 weeks of holidays coming up and I plan to relax at the lake for a good part of them .

to all of you! Praying for all of us to get bfp's very soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies...I started a new job this week so I have been reallly occupied...actually took my mind off of ttc for a few days.....just praying and trying to refocus...
TSimmons=I could stand to lose 20-25 pounds so I am with you on that one.
really heavy this cycle...ready for it to be over.....I'm considering not temping this cycle and just opk cd 13, 14, 15 I ALWAYS O cd 14 or 15.....sent all my charts to my dr. and he said to "give it time". I trust him and so that is what I will do.....and remind myself...God's timing, God's timing....
I'm exhausted so I will check in on you all and respond to posts tomorrow. Have a blessed day tomorrow!

User Image

11 years ago

10dpo and BFN. Cramping really bad. I hope someone gives us good news soon.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Wow has it ever been quiet for awhile! Just checking in on all of you wonderful beings! Hopeall of you are feeling positive and enjoying your summer!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I created a new page since this one is at the 15 page mark. Let's continue to share our journey. Here's the link to the new one. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=13729

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo