Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Jamienix - yeah! I got my pos yesterday! 2ww here we are!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Yay for pos opk! C ongratulations to you too swimmom!!

User Image

11 years ago

Cycle buddies- I got my pos OPK this afternoon, too! Yahoo! I'm so excited. Natural cycle and everything! Good luck with your TTW, ladies! I will be praying for you, and also that my eggy comes out of my unblocked tube!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies.. I got a positive OPK today, having IUI done tomorrow morning! I'm excited! Probably wont sleep tonight!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Yay TSIMMONS!!! Good luck with your IUI!!! :D Baby dust!

11 years ago

Yay for all the positive opks!

User Image

11 years ago

Timmons-goodluck on your IUI!

User Image

11 years ago

HI there! I am 41 this year and have been trying to conceive since 6 months ago. after months of waiting both me and Hubby decided that I use Clomid. I took clomid (50mg) for 5 days on 25th June 2012. Am 12 dpo today and i have been having all the signs such as sore nipples, tender and heavy breast, nausea once in a while, gas and wind all the time, cramps and weepy.....would love to share with you more about your experience. All the best to us and cheers!

11 years ago

TSIMMONS- How did your IUI go?

Welcome, rozleena! It's fun to see new faces. I hope we can help support your journey!

11 years ago

Hi Felurian & JennC2005 ....my IUI went well. My DH sperm count tripled !!! He had 89% motility it was 25 % when we did his initial SA. We do a second one tomorrow. My DH and I are soooo anxious!

Welcome Rozleena!

g

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo