Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 297 Replies | Last Page

@ tricia 11: Yay! You got your positive opk! Ignore the negatives after the smiley face. It's normal of a woman's body to send out a huge LH surge that is picked up with an opk and for it to diminish and cause negative opks afterward. It can be really misleading. That's why doctors say not to test with opks after you get a positive. Good luck!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

I'd love to get to know everyone a little more. What are everyone's favorite baby names?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hey there ladies! I just got back from the lakehouse with my family and let myself not obsess over ttc. we had an awesome time but i was anxious to see how you all were!

Yay! For pos opk!!!!! a positive is a positive!!!!

Fellurian_My boy name is RJ (Rayford Junior) and my girl name is Eleanor. what about you? dh likes Riley for boy or girl.

I am 10 or 11 dpo and kinda crampy....kinda moody...gasey like loopylyns...ha ha!

I caved and peed on a stick yesturday and wouldn't you know the test line half showed up....so I'm like, was it a smear? it was a pink smear in the right place....that is just wrong....so I laughed and moved on.....I have severe line eye and i refuse to torture myself again until tomorrow.
Praying for you all!!! come on lets see someone get a

User Image

11 years ago

@Swimmom did you test again?? I hope that test line comes up more!!
Our favorite names are Preston, Luke, Andrew, and Peter for boys. And Amelia, Isabelle, and Rosalind for girls. We think we want to name a girl Amelia Rose (if you are Doctor Who fans, you'll get it).

I can't bring myself to test. I just feel like it didn't work this last Clomid cycle. I can't handle another negative. But DH wants me to test soon, so I think I might tomorrow or the next day. Then I'll be 11 or 12 DPO.

11 years ago

Sounds like we might get some BFPs in the group. We need some good news!

Still waiting to ovulate. Cd18. Trying 2 different opks. Using one around 10:30 and the other 5:30ish. I'm trying to figure my body out. Also paying attention to cm. it's been ew the last few days. Anyone else ovulate late too? I'm starting to get some pinkish tint but nothing close to positive. Would love to know what you think!

Favorite names...Girls - Hadlee,, Annabella, and isabelle or Isabella. Boy - Thomas, Christopher, Henry, or Peter.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Jennc2005~I know Clomid makes many women ovulate later in their cycle. It all depends on which cycle days you take.

to all of you with testing. It looks like most of you are approaching poas time. for your !!

Felurian~dh and I have so many favorite names! I have a list on my blackberry that I am always adding to. A few of them are Olivia, Mina, Leila, and Alyana for girls and Lucas, Reid, Liam and Will for boys.

I'm waiting for ovulation (natural cycle again for me). I have not been using my fertility monitor this month because honestly the sticks are $70.00 for 10 so I don't want to waste money since I'm doubtful that I will ovulate on my own again this cycle. I have been temping and have been consistently at 96.8. So we'll see if I get a rise in the next few days. Dh and I have just been whenever we want to and my cm hasn't had any dramatic changes either.

Waiting to see some 's! & to all of you!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey guys, Ive been hit and miss on this site but just caught back up on everyone, So it was my due date from my miscarriage on June 20th and 5 days before my brother in law asked my husband if we wanted to go see what to expect when expecting I almost died I wanted to march down to his house and punch him in the face!

Anyways starting back up on clomid today...

I see a few of you are about to test soon hope for BFP's!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I am 12dpo today. I started having some really bad cramps yesterday, (one that about brought me to my knees while I was in my kitchen last night.) I've never had one like that before... I'm having cramps, bloating, backache and gas today. I'm thinking that AF is on her way. I tested Monday and got a BFN. I haven't tested since... I have decided that I am definitely going to do a natural cycle next round. I also have an HSG test schedualed on July 11th. I've heard of a lot of ladies getting pregnant right after having the HSG test done because it opens everything up. The HSG test can also increase fertility for the next three months. So even if AF comes, I will be feeling more hopeful for the next couple months. Something else that might help me out with being a little extra fertile is that I have the entire first week of July off! I just have to finish up with working today, Thursday, and Friday (most likely only half a day on Friday). I am definitely looking forward to a break from work and having "hopefully" a stress free week. Woohoo! I'll be sleeping in too! So I think taking that week off to relax, could boast my chances. I know this cycle isn't over yet, and ofcourse I'd love to be already pregnant, but I've think I've gotten pretty intune with my body (for the most part) and I'm almost positive that AF will be here by Saturday or Sunday at the very latest. AF tends to show on 15dpo/16dpo.

User Image

11 years ago

So I tested this morning at 11 DPO and got a really, really faint line. DH even saw it. ("Honey, I never see the 'lines.' I don't have crazy eyes like you do." *takes stick, pause* "Okay, I see the line. But it's really faint.") It came up about 20 seconds within testing, but for some reason it doesn't look like it's on the same spot on the stick that I see in people's pictures. And the line is really thin- more thin than the control line. I tried to take a picture of it, but the line didn't come up in a picture. So don't give me congratulations yet. I'm still not sure! I need to do some more testing before I can know if this was a accurate or not. I can't let myself get excited or I'll fall way too hard if this turns out to be a fluke result. Okay, maybe I'm getting a little excited! I've been pretty nauseated when I have an empty stomach for about two days, and I'm not having cramps like I usually do at this time which signals AF.

11 years ago

felurian, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Can you post a picture anyway and we can see if we can tweak the line out for you. :)

I'm 7pdiui today, with a trigger positive still. It's really faint though, so I hope by Friday when I test again that it'll be gone. Actually, I hope it'll be darker, but that's wishful thinking, lol!

Swimmom...did I see you post a BFP this morning? Congrats!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo