Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 297 Replies | Last Page

It's my birthday tomorrow, and for a present I want to see you guys posting your BFP's! Good luck to all of you who are testing!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I just found out my ex-fiance's wife is pregnant... I don't know why, but it really bothers me... and I do realize that's probably a creepy reaction.

Happy birthday, Lisserb! I hope to see lots of BFPs tomorrow, too! Cheering and praying for all of you!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

@ Lisserb ... Happy Birthday and I'm praying for all of our BFP's as well!!
@ Felurian ..... Where do I start hmmm well as nicely as I can say this Who cares she's pregnant she is nobody! You have moved on and he is your ex for a reason ! She has all the headaches you used to have and I'm sure you dont miss that! Secondly God can't bless you if you are holding old resentment or hurt in your heart. You will get your BFP just be patient. Sounds like you have some unresolved stuff with him and that isn't fair to your current partner, you wouldn't like it if your mate was feeling strange about his ex furthermore who ever told you should consider the purpose of them sharing. Well we are only concentrating on positive things so toss those thoughts out of your mind and think about your baby that is coming in due time ! Hugs and baby dust. P.S She's probably mean and ugly and smells funny lol

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Haha TSimmons, thank you. I needed a lecture like that, and you are right. (Plus, we do have unresolved things, and I need to put them back in the past where they belong!) hm, good thought about the person who shared that info... I'm moving in a few weeks, so it won't matter soon, anyway. I think a fresh start somewhere else will help a lot! Thanks for the tough love

11 years ago

Happy birthday Lisserb! Unfortunately, I will not be sharing good news... BFN for me this morning at 10dpo. Not giving up hope, but my temperature did drop this morning... Hoping the rest of you ladies get your BFPs, and hopefully mine will be coming soon. I swear I've been having every symptom in the book! Fingers crossed! Sticky baby dust all around.

User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb-HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope today is a wonderful day for you!!!

Asf- unfortunately no bfp for me, but I'm oaky with that.. In Gods timing... I hope we have some bFP's on here so sprinkling on all of you and sending my prayers your way!!

11 years ago

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

It was a BFN for me as well but it is a little early . I'm going to test again this weekend I feel like I have a few symptoms but we all know how that can be. I'll keep you all posted.
Baby dust to all!I

11 years ago

BFN for me, too at 10 DPO. No surprise there :) Good luck everyone else!

11 years ago

For some reason I am feeling more anxious than usual. I think its becaause I have soor boobs and that is unusal for me. I'm am trying so hard to wait til Saturday or even Monday but I cant imagine I'm going to make it that far. POAS, POAS, POS is all Ive been thinking about today. I spend wayyyyy too much money POAS! We should come up with our own HPT that are super sensitive.. we'd be RICH.

@ Felurian & Blessed521 ..any symptoms for you all?
and Felurian you ok with the whole ex situation??

@JamieNix if you're 10DPO its still early dont throw in the towel just yet.

My DH and I are going out of town this weekend and I'm excited to go but it would just make our weekend if we got a BFP.

11 years ago

Nor real symptoms for me aside from fatigue and still catnapping slightly.. Other than that I feel pretty normal .. Oh and for some reason I am tmi alert gassy and having to urinate a lot

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo