Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Still sending you all some big hugs!

I have my hope back for this cycle.

User Image

After nearly 6 years, 4 failed IUI's and one that ended in ectopic, I need all the positive thoughts I can get that this little bean is a sticky one. Please little baby, stick!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hey ladies, so glad to be back on here. I took a leave of absense so to speak from here after my miscarriage on April 1st. Last thing I wanted was to talk to anyone about pregnancy. I did not take it very well at all. In fact during my depression I have gained almost 20 lbs. :(

It took me 6 weeks to have a menstral cycle after our loss. I have now had my 2nd menstral cycle in June and started back on Clomid this month. Dr said that I should not try until July to get pregnant, but ovulation was not until this past week so I think that is close enough to July, LOL.
I have not caught up on the latest going on here, I see some ladies from previous on here as well as some newbies. I will be reading as much as I can to get caught up.
I wish everyone well and lots of baby dust. Lisserb, praying for a stickey bean!

Holly - 35 DH - 34 DS - 16 User Image Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

11 years ago

Yay Lisserb! I hope it's a sticky one!

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah Lisserb!!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

I can't believe it! I took a HPT this morning at 4 a.m. and within a minute, a faint line appeared! I'm hoping it's darker tomorrow! I am currently 10 DPO and I used a FRER test. :-) Good luck to everyone who is testing right now and baby dust to all who are still on this wacky TTC journey!

Here's the link to my test:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=34934

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Sweeti! Yours is darker than mine this morning and I'm 14dpiui today. I'm nervous about mine. I've been spotting since yesterday, not much, but it's there. I'd feel better if the spotting would stop.

Here's my test from this morning. Maybe slightly darker than yesterday.

User Image

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thanks Lisserb and congrats! Your line is definitely there too! And don't worry too much about spotting. Spotting is normal during pregnancy. I spotted when I was pregnant with my son throughout the pregnancy and there were no health issues with me or the baby.

Yay for two !!!!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Sweeti7628! Try not to worry too much about spotting. I had 4 days of "spotting" which I though was AF, but turns out I was pregnant and didnt find out until the next time I tested. So happy to see some good news! Happy 4th of July everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Parela! How's your twin pregnancy going thus far?

11 years ago

My beta came back at 7. :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo