Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 297 Replies | Last Page

TSIMMONS1123 ~ Sounds great! Good luck on today's IUI!

AFM ~ I had my temp rise this morning, so that means that O day was yesterday. We didn't bd last night, because we were both so tired after work and I had a headache coming on. We'll BD tonight though, and we did the the two night before ovulation. So hoping that we still covered all of our bases.

Looks like a lot of us are in the TWW now! Lets hope they go by smoothly and quickly. Praying for 's all around.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi All.... Did my second IUI this morning! Is it two weeks yet?!?!? lol My DH count went up from yesterday!!! He is excited..I am praying for all of us to get our !!!

How is everyone feeling?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Seriously.....has it been two weeks?
Yeah Tsimmons! Praying it all goes well! Yeah for good sperm counts!!!"""
I am 2 or 3 dpo and have all the symptoms of full blown pregnancy.
how much of it is in my head.....who knows

User Image

11 years ago

How is everyone feeling? Good luck to those approaching O, and baby dust to those in the TWW!

It's been so quiet on here the last few days! Here's another get to know you question: How did you and your SO meet?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Dec 31st my disband I were trying to figure out what to do for new year... We didn't want to go down town and deal with drunk crazy people so we decided to go to church as they were having a bring the new year concert long story short we got there late everything was full except two seats which I was able to sit next to my now husband we laughed the night away being goofy and stuff my sister and I left and my now husband followed me out to the parking lot to get my number we talke until 5am and ..... Here we are now :)

11 years ago

It has been quiet... I am in my 2ww... Ovulated I think I'm on 3dpo hard to tell with the opk's so yup yup just awaiting to see how this first round of in monitored per md request cloned cycle goes I've had a lot of cramps throughout this entire cycle this far... Hope I'm not overstimulated smh

11 years ago

Ok ladies...by nature I am not at a very patient person. I'm a cross between Speedy Gonzales and the Coyote soooooooooo this TWW is killing me! I have two jobs so I try to work to keep my mind busy but that doesnt seem to be enough. What do you guys do during the TWW? Do you have special TWW projects? I saw on a website that one lady knits something during her TWW. I dont knit but I need to learn how to do something or I'm going to pull my eye lashes out LOL

Helllllppppppppp

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I actually am knitting this 2ww......Im almost done with a baby boy blanket.......starting on a girl blanket and.......don't laugh...i actually knitted my sisters dog a scarf......i need help.....i am 5 dpo and having every symptom there is......a close friend of mine got her BFP yezturday at 8 dpo!!!!!!! Come on ladies its our turn!!!!!!!! So when are we gonna test? Lets test same day....testing party

User Image

11 years ago

A testing party sounds fun! What about July 26? Will that put everyone at a somewhat reliable DPO?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian- I am always with a POAS party !!!! I will be at 10 DPO i think thats ok if not we shall see!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo