Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 297 Replies | Last Page

The 26th it is!!!!! Ill be 11 or 12 dpo so perfect!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Awesome :) I'll be at 10 DPO and that's about as long as I can hold off before testing, even though I know it's still a bit early.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Ugh! This round of clomid (50mg) made me so hateful! I was awful. Hated everyone and everything! Poor hubbie. He got upset about how I've been acting and I even told him that I hated it too. Thank goodness he loves me. I knew what has happening but couldn't get out of the funk. Glad my mood is getting better. On cd9 and took clomid on cd3-7. Anyone else go through this too? I finally feel more myself today.

Thinking about everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

If y'all dont mind I'll do at test that day too I think I'll 10/11 dpo a but early but I think it will be fun :)

11 years ago

A poas party sounds great. I'll be at 10dpo, hopefully this will help keep me from testing too early. Lol i feel very positive this cycle which is making me even more anxious!

User Image

11 years ago

Good Evening Ladies... Just wanted to encourage everyone today to stay positive as we approach our testing day. I prayed for everyone in this forum that God would answer prayers. As I prayed I realized that everything happens in God's timing and that if we just be patient and trust and believe it will come to pass. We were designed to conceive.. that is one of our purposes so we will conceive in due time. I believe that whole heartedly. Even if someone says something adverse dont even give it a second thought...doctors, friends, web-sites etc... believe what you want to happen!!!!!!! I encourage you to pray for yourself, for your womb that it will healthy and strong to carry the baby full term with no complication! I personally rub my stomach and say" God I thank you that my womb is blessed and I will conceive. I thank you in advance for conceving!!!! I know it may sound strange but I believe prayer is powerful. Be Blessed and know that I keep you all in my prayers !!!!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

awwwww Tsimmons: I was sitting outside in the breezy and the sunset tonight doing the same thing. Thanking God for my healthy womb and that it be a comfy place to implant and thanked Him for my babies to come...I also pray for you all and think of you often. And you are so right, God's timing is always best. We have to believe and trust Him for all of our needs!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to start seeing some BFP's!!!!!!
July 26 here we come!!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies :(... I was so eager to test with you all on Thursday, now not so sure as I have bought the cheap test from saveontests.com and have seen on many other blogs that they take a lot longer to detect the HCG so me testing early would be a waste....I will probably have to test if a missed AF comes.... I will still test on Thursday, but I will most likely get a BFN...Next time I will get first response or get the really sensitive ones from earlypregnancytest.com...

11 years ago

@Blessed521..There are a few of us testing early, soit all equals the sane you have a not so sensitive test and we might not have enough HCG to detect...we can all just test for the fun of it and stay encouraged either way! WE WILL BE GETTING OUR BFP's Hugs and baby dust to all!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

@Blessed- Tsimmons is right- I'm testing early, and I know it's going to be negative, but it's just fun to test with everyone!

I will be the most surprised I could ever be if I am pregnant this month. I got a positive OPK but never got any symptoms of ovulation, so I don't think I actually ovulated this month. I will be cheering for all of you, though!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo