Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

Wow there is so much good news happening this month!!!!

Lisserb & Sweet7628~ So happy you both got your bfp!! Praying for you both and sending you lots and lots of

TSIMMONS1123~Welcome! How have you been feeling with your first round of Clomid? I am currently on a Clomid break but plan to start it again in September along with IUI.

Have a wonderful weekend! All my family is coming for my Mom's 65th birthday-my sisters and our husbands are throwing her a HUGE surprise celebration with around 90 people attending. It's going to be so great!!

User Image

11 years ago

Having my first HSG done tomorrow. I'm nervous but can't wait to get my results. I just want some answers!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Yeah Lisserb!!!!!!! Yeah Sweeti! !!!!
Praying for answers for you Felurian! i understand and the hsg will be my next test too. Its always good to rule things out! Cant wait to her about your experience and your results!!!! Blessings to you all!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Good Luck with your hsg felurian. I hope it goes well. Take some pain killers before you get it done. *hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I wish I had had some heavy duty pain killers! Man, I'm glad all of you had a decent experience with your HSGs. My advice is to either take some vicodin or show up drunk for the test.

Right tube is really open, and the left is blocked a little bit. So, there isn't much they will do for me. I'm just glad that I have at least one really nice tube.

11 years ago

@lisserb: Yay! I'm so glad you got another positive! Stick little baby, stick!

@babylove9: Thanks for the prayers and the sticky vibes. I'll take all that I can get! After so many months of trying, this one needs to stick! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends in town. I bet it'll be one heck of a birthday celebration!

@felurian: I'm glad your HSG went well and you got some answers. Hopefully it all leads to that BFP!

@Swimmom: Thanks for the sticky vibes! I hope you get your BFP soon! Keep your hope alive and don't let the opinions of others stand in your way!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies !! I hope you don't mind me jumping on this board to share this journey with you all.... I am currently on my last day of using clomiphene for the fist time this is cd 7... I am borderline pcos. I have a son however none with my DH as we are trying to conceive our first together... My md started me on clomiphene 50mg 3-7 I have purchased opk, pressed and also using Robotussim to help cm ... I plan just to bd every other day and around ovulation every 12 hours hopefully this works as this has been a stressful situation being we are purchasing our first home all at the same time while doing this... We have been ttc for a little over a year and decided to go a diff route :)

11 years ago

@Blessed521: Welcome! I wish you the best of luck with your first cycle on Clomid. This post/forum is filled with awesome ladies who are super supportive and can offer a lot of helpful advice and insight. On that note, I would suggest just Bding every other day. Several of us have been told by our doctors that if you have sex every day that it will decrease your chances of getting pregnant, so every 12 hours would likely be overdoing it. My DH and I BDed every other day, and I just got my BFP! Good luck! I hope you are one of the lucky ones who gets your BFP on the first round of Clomid!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Blessed! I love having new ladies join us! Good luck with this cycle. I second Sweeti that 12 hours is probably too often. I have a hard time waiting every other day because I feel like I'll miss the egg, but I have to trust the doctor!

11 years ago

I've been out of town with no Internet access so I've missed some great news!

Lisserb-Congrats on the BFPs. That is wonderful.

Welcome Blessed.

Sweeti-sending you

Felurian-good news!

AFM, just waiting. Day 10 po and cd30. I have a day or two or three before af could arrive, but might test soon anyway.

Still out of town, but somewhere different this week. Must go and visit, but wanted to check in.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo