Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 297 Replies | Last Page

I just went to look at the stick again and tilted it and noticed a small scratch or dent or something on the strip. I think the dye just caught on that little dent.

Here's the picture anyway http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test33612

And yes, Swimmom, I saw the pictures, too! :D You've been caught red handed!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I see what you mean felurian. I can see where you see the second line (with and without inverting) but it does look a little to close to the control line. I don't trust those types of tests at all. I hope this wasn't a false positive and you get a clearer result next time. Fingers crossed!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I tested last night and got a BFN! Right after I seen the BFN, I got a text from my friend. She sent me a picture of a positive pregnancy test. She was my very last friend that I had that wasn't pregnant or already had kids. It's official, out of all my girlfriends, I am the only one that isn't a mommy. She thinks she is about 5 weeks, and she wasn't trying. I'm excited for her, and hope that we'll be pregnant together soon. I'll admit, I took it pretty hard and bawled in my hubby's arms. Not to mention, tons of my girlfriends have had their second child within the last two and half months, and I've gone to lots of baby showers over that time, including one last weekend and another one this weekend... It honestly makes me sad to go and buy baby clothes for everyone else except for myself. Also, I've been having horrible cramps, they've even been waking me up in the middle of the night. They come and go and are sharp and stabbing. I'm becoming a little concerned because my cramps have never been so sharp and stabbing like, but I'm positive AF will be here soon (which doesn't help with feeling so down about not getting pregnant yet considering we have been trying since April of last year.)

User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix- hugs...you aren't out until af shows so I would test in a couple of days if she still stays away. I'll be thinking about you. Sometimes I get really discouraged too. My office-mate at work was pregnant and I had to watch her grow all year. Was happy for her, but was also sad that it wasn't happening for me.

AFM- Something told me to poas one more time last night before bed. So at 11:50 pm I did. And I got a positive opk! FINALLY! Pounced on hubbie. I'm nervous I misread it, but the lines were the same shade....I think. I'll take another opk in another hour to see.

to everyone.

User Image

11 years ago

Yep, I got a positive opk! I can't believe how excited and happy I am about this. I was cheering.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Jennc2005. Awesome news on the postive OPK! Congrats and good luck! Sending lots of and you're way!

User Image

11 years ago

Jaimie really feel for you hun. Im the only one out of my friends who isnt a mommy as well. i currently have 5 friends pregnant, 1 with her 4th whose a year older than me at 38. Hugs hun xxx

My fave names hmmmm. Im Welsh and would want a welsh name in any child of mine as their middle name. Ceridwen for a girl, was my Nans middle name, plus im a natural hedgewitch so ceridwen a good name to fit in for this. I like Ieuan (pronoounced yeye un. Other half wants Bobby as he's always wanted a Baby Bobby Bradbury (I have said that the baby will grow up! but my dad was called Robert so could be that. I also have to put Slade in (well I dont but I want to). My Dads mums maiden name was Slade and died out with her, except my brothers middle name is slade but he doesnt use it. And my famous cousin uses Slade as his stage name x

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Jamienix- *hugs* Welcome to the club. It sucks and is painful every time you see friend after friend get pregnant. :( Good luck with those cramps.

Jennc- Yay for pos OPK! Good luck in the TTW!

I took another test this morning, holding my breath hoping I would see a real positive, and it was undoubtedly negative :( I know it's not over until AF shows, but it's hard to not give up a little bit. That test yesterday was cruel.

11 years ago

To everyone testing: Please don't count yourself out until AF show up!! I had all the symptoms that AF was coming, including horrible cramps! I had tested on 14DPO and got a BFN so I was just waiting for it to show up so I could start round 2. On 19 DPO I got my BFP!! So you're NEVER out until AF shows!!! Good Luck everyone!
Jaime: I'm soo sorry you have to go through that, I remember that feeling. I'm the last of my friends (out of those that are ready for children) to become a mommy.

11 years ago

Thanks, LittleDebbie :) I am keeping my optimism! I am not having AF symptoms like usual, so I hope that's a good sign.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo