Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 297 Replies | Last Page

awww babylove- I know how you feel.

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmon im due to ovulate 2 days after you and not charting at the mo. Im on my second month of clomid. Good luck xxxxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

As I predicted af has arrived....2 days late and light but here nonetheless. The 2 faint positives I had must have been dye runs. I'm suprisingly fine with having af arrive. I just keep thinking of the fall and our IUI plans and I feel better knowing my body is having a break this summer from the stress that accompanies fertility treatments. Dh and I will be at the lake this weekend and have a huge bbq with our friends planned for Saturday-so bring on the frosty beverages for this girl!

Have a great weekend!

User Image

11 years ago

Enjoy your frosty adult beverages babylove9!
Hugs to those that AF found and Luck to all!

I go for my day 10 ultrasound tomorrow. I hope that we have at least one leading follicle on the left hand side so that we can go ahead with the IUI.

This one may be our last. We will be out of town on the right days in July and possibly in August too. If this one cycle is cancelled or doesn't work we may just go to IVF instead and take the summer off.

I'm not 100% sure yet. Guess we will find out tomorrow though.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

Lisserb-good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Babylove-you sound good. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Tomorrow is my last day of 50 mg of clomid. I've been very lucky to not have any side effects. Yesterday felt a little ovarian cramping. It is bad that I was excited about it?

Got my opks and preseed ready to go.

User Image

11 years ago

Today I'm 3 DPO as long as that early surge meant that I ovulated. I'm just nervous because I haven't felt anything at all. No pain, no twinges, nothing. So I'm still testing in case that was a random surge and not actuallly my ovulation surge. If I did ovulate, I didn't feel it! Much different than last month. Last month I felt like my ovaries were going to pop out of my stomach Alien style.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian, I find that the longer I take clomid the less I feel symptom-wise. Maybe your body is getting used to it.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

thanks lisserb! I sure hope that's what's happening :) I am so glad to know that the same is happening to you, too.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

If anyone hasnt read Bump and Grind The A - Z for people trying to get pregnant, its making me giggle and making it easier to deal with things. i went to training yesterday and I swear blind the smug fertility godesses (what they are called in the book - those who brush past their other halves and get pregnant) were out to get me! ONe woman pregnant there I know pretty much everything about her pregnancy now, it was training they should have been concentrating on that! loads of stuff on the tele about people are pregnant and then other half put on Only fools and horses and it was one of the prengant ones. Normally, Id have been driven nuts but reading the book helping me. I will use the relax advice next time someone says to me just relax and it will happen answer a) oh really theyve now found that relaxation is capable of unblocking fallopian tubes, clearing endometrosis and getting rid of cysts have they? answer b) I think being a stressed out cow helps you get pregant, how many children is it you have again? etc etc Theres advice for all sorts of situation. I have a question for today. Im on 2nd cycle of clomid (taking 50mg days 2 -6) im not overly regular normally but 27-31 days (29 last cycle), Today Ive had bit of blood in my knickers, just like early bit of period. Too early to be implantation bleed. ANy ideas? Im also weepy as hell, so blinking emotional, had to go to the loo for a weep this afternoon.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

lyns...what cycle day are you on currently?

AFM.

I got my good news! Yay! I have two leading follicles on the left side. There were four in total on both sides, but the largest (14mm and 13mm were on the left) the rest were around 9mm or smaller. The RE wanted me to come back on Sunday for another size check ultrasound, but there is no way I can with how busy I'll be for my DD's dance rehearsal and recital that day, so I get to use OPK's until Monday when I go back in for another ultrasound. I'm hoping for no surge this weekend!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo