Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 297 Replies | Last Page

@ babylove9 - I can't decide what is going on with that test! There's definitely some color of some sort on the test line side. Hopefully that is good news! Fingers crossed tightly for you. Post another soon!

@ Felurian - Yay for O-ing early! So much less waiting around. I got my BFP shortly after I handed in my resignation letter at work. My husband swears thats all it took was getting rid of the stress from a terrible job. I hope your leaving your job brings you the same :)

User Image

11 years ago

BabyLove9- Well, it's hard to see the test because of the picture, but it looks like there is a pink smudge where there should be a line. I would say it looks like the beginning of a positive to me

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Also, @Parela thanks! I hope that leaving my crappy job will help. I've been at the same place for over a year working at a drug rehab for teenage girls. And since September I have been doing graveyard. I'm hoping that leaving will help my body be normal, since humans aren't meant to be awake at night all the time.

11 years ago

Thank you Lisserb. We're still going to try on the natural cycle, but I definitely need to break from clomid and the mood swings.

Babylove9 ~ I see it too! I hope that is a BFP. Have you taken any more tests since?

On another note... I'm not sure how you ladies feel about physic readings, but I had two done just for fun and to see what they say. I've heard from other women about the physics actually being correct and I've also heard some about them being wrong too... Well with the two readings I got, both pyshics read that I get my bfp next month and that it would be a baby boy! Pretty crazy that they both say the same things! Even though I did it just for fun and don't want to depend on it, I can't help but to feel hopeful for next month.

First reading (Jenny Renny):
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins the end of June/beginning of July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of April 2013 - specific reference to the 7th and 17th.

Second reading (Ruby~ttc baby and love):
When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST THIS JULY OR CONCEIVE THIS JULY OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JULY OF 2013. When I spoke with your next baby to come I was told that shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JUNE OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE JUNE OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JUNE OF 2016. When I spoke with your next baby to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST MAY OF 2019 OR CONCEIVE MAY OF 2019 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF MAY OF 2020. When I spoke with your last baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST APRIL OF 2022 OR CONCEIVE APRIL OF 2022 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF APRIL OF 2023. I confirmed this with your babies 3 times for accuracy.

User Image

11 years ago

congrats everyone on your BFP and I hope to see them still coming. I am 13 dpo and BFN. I would have never guessed this would be so hard. This was my fourth try with clomid. I tried to bbt this month but it has me so confused. I don't get it. I had a temp dip at 10dpo and it went below coverline then went up higher. Today it is still up and af is due tomorrow so we shall see where she is. I wish trying for another was easier because i am physically and emotionally wore out. I never pictured myself going on my 17th cycle trying for another. I am sorry i am just pretty low today. I have been keeping up on everyone though. @ Jamie I hope your reading comes true. Hope everyone has a great day.

User Image

11 years ago

BabyLove9- did you test again this morning? Did the line look better?

11 years ago

Hello ladies

Well I tested again before bed last night and there was no line at all....this morning there was a very very faint line again-identical to the test I posted....took another test after work and nothing at all. Af is due today (cd29). I'm starting to feel some period like cramping but they are pretty mild and very infrequent I definitely feel as though af will arrive but is maybe just late?? Now I wish I had been temping and using my fertility monitor this month because I have no idea what's going on!

I'm happy either way honestly-I can't get my hopes up because I have done that way too many times and we all know how much it hurts to be dissapointed. My dh and I plan to do IUI this fall, this summer is our "break from ttc", if we happen to conceive during this time well then that is totally awesome and if not that's ok too.

User Image

11 years ago

So my friend was trying to get pregnant for 3 years and she got test done and they told her that she was fine and no problems well she did 1 round of clomid and she is now pregnant with triplets I cant believe it!

I should be stating my period in 5-6 days and im gonna start up clomid again.. heres to hoping =)

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

So nice to hear good news off some. congratulations. I really must log on more as hard to keep up lol. I am unbelievably weepy today, warned my other half. im in my fertile period (supposedly) I havent got back yet to testing my temperatures as the disapointments when I was doing it for so long got to upsetting. If this months clomid cycle doesnt work I will get back to tracking. Maybe with the clomid my temperature will actually show a difference now as there was no real temperature changes when I was doing it originally and the ones that were werent relevant. catch up with you all soon. Off to read bump and grind in the bath xxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

ceegee-thanks so much for thinking of me! that was very sweet.

Praying for all the bfp's and

Update on me: I am on my 3rd clomid cycle and not charting and I have been extremly moody, crampy, and bloated...good times...I was really really down after last months bfn and almost decided to take this month off, but who was I kidding! I will ttc until I'm 50 if I am still fertile....

Made dh hold it for a few days and we began yesturday and will every other day until I O, and then once that day and the next day. I am on cycle day 13 and super fertile I can feel it! here is to lots of healthy swimmers and a strong egg or two!

Who else is ovulating around this time? i need to go back and check...

Praying for you all and keep hoping! i just got some hpt in from Babyhopes that I ordered. They always send a pack of baby dust with every order. I put it on my night stand, and put a pack in my purse. I hope this is the last month i order from them!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo