Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 4

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies out there who are using clomid to help them conceive. Feel free to express your every emotions and you can never give TMI, remember we are all on the same page and have heard it all! So welcome to the group!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

297 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share my news... Dh and I had our anatomy scan monday and we are having a BOY!! i'm sooo happy!! I've thought it was a boy since the beginning. We were hoping so bad for a boy and I was wishing and praying for it so hard that I would've been very surprised if it was a girl! Anyway just wanted to share with everyone my news about my little boy (who was measuring about a week ahead). We are going to name him after our grandfathers, Aniello Robert

11 years ago

Little Debbie - Congratulations on your little boy! So exciting :)

User Image

11 years ago

Just found this forum. Yay! Start clomid tomorrow. Any pointers ladies?

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my gosh!!! I have been gone for a week and wow!!!!!! I am so excited for all the good news!!! congrats ladies!!!

Parela- I have a set of twins too!!!!! mine are fraternal boys and they are 6yrs old now! so awesome!!!

I need to go back and make sure I haven't missed anything...I have been crazy busy with family, work, and dh ex-wife issues, that i have taken a break from charting...etc...I wasn't going to do clomid this round, but went ahead anyway...so this will be round 3. Will have tests ordered next month need be.

I am so hopeful and am just positive we will get our sticky bean this summer!!!! I am bloated and having cramps in left side....I should O some time next week, I am pretending not to care or obsess over my calendar....HA HA!

Missed you all during my brief absence!!!!!!
Much love!!!!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats on the boy, LittleDebbie! How exciting! And I think it's so sweet that you are naming the baby after your grandpas :)

Welcome to the new ladies! Loopylyns and JennC. The only advice I have it to take the Clomid before bed. I get headaches from it, but if I take it before I go to bed, I sleep through them. So it may help relieve some side effects.

I'm on CD10 and did my first digital ovulation test of this cycle today, and it was positive! I am shocked. My last two cycles I didn't see a positive until CD16, and that was with the same dose of Clomid that I'm on now. So I am way ahead of schedule now. Ha maybe I'm going to be like Parela and that actually means a positive pregnancy ;) I'll have to take a pregnancy test in the morning just to be sure. I have never been a week ahead of schedule on a cycle. I'm pretty excited to be in my 2ww so early.

Otherwise, I am actually feeling really happy right now. AF got me really down this time around- super painful but really light which was weird- and I was super depressed- it didn't help that I was sick at the same time. But I got my butt out and started working a lot around the house. My last day of work is on Thursday because I'm quitting, so that is probably helping my spirits, too :)

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hey all! Welcome Jennc and loopylyn, Congrats to Little Debbie and Good Luck to everyone!

I delayed my clomid by a day this cycle, starting on day 4 instead of 3, to try to ovulate a day later. I won`t be able to do an IUI on this coming Sunday, which is the day I`ve been ovulating on the past few IUI cycles. With any luck I`ll have follicles on the left side again, and will be able to trigger on Saturday to do my IUI on Monday next week. I go for the ultrasound to check on the follies this Friday.

Hope everyone is doing okay and had a good weekend.

Jennc, I second the taking the clomid at bedtime. Also, take it at the same time every day to make it more effective. I don`t get much in the way of side effects anymore, some occasional hot flashes and moodiness, but most often I don`t notice any changes.

felurian, wouldn`t that just be neat for that to have happened to you too! Keep us posted.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Welcome to the forum ladies!

Ok, so I've been thinking... If this round of clomid doesn't work for me, I am going to try a natural cycle next, atleast for just one month. I worry the clomid is making "my environment" hostal... I am currently on round 4 of clomid and I have had the worst anxiety and moodiness this cycle. I have felt so down this cycle, and have just not been feeling like myself lately. Poor hubby even thinks it might be best to take a break from the clomid if it doesn't work this round. Today is CD11 and I am just waiting for my big O day.

User Image

11 years ago

*hugs* JamieNix. Sometimes a break is just what we need. I know I've needed several over the last 6 years of trying. Hopefully you'll get a nice 9 month break with this cycle and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Pregnancy test was negative, as I expected it to be :) That just means I O'ed really early! What a fun surprise.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

So I thought I'd take a shot and test this evening with an internet cheapie. I'm on cd28 and I honestly have no idea how many dpo's I am because I haven't been faithful to charting or anything....I think my dh and I are seeing things but I though I'd post my image anyways. I don't want to get my hopes up....af is supposed to show up tomorrow. I have a little bit of cramping but no other signs of pregnancy or af. My goodness if this is the real deal then I will be soooooo surprised-natural month, no timing of bd'ing, inconsistent temping and ovulation testing.

Image number 30456 (in case the link doesn't work)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test30456

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo